Game Day Port v Bulldogs @ Adelaide Oval - Round 17, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We win, great. We lose, well maybe we still win.

Overall 21-16 in our favour
We've won 4 of the last 5 against the Dogs

Dog Roll Over GIF by AFV Pets

Last edited:
In the preamble for this weekend's games on fox last night the voice over promoting our game (I think it was Jono Brown) began with a big pussy kiss for our `Kenny!' :rolleyes:

What does this bloke have that makes him so immune to any criticism, it's obviously not looks or charisma, so WTF is it?
Maybe those who have suggested he is seen by those over the border as poor, down trodden Ken who is being unfairly treated by us feral Port supporters are onto something.

Day game is much more to our liking.
The trouble I have is with us kicking a winning score with the way our forward line is functioning.

We look a much better side with Rioli in it and without him someone is going to have to stand up big time for us to win.
As with most of our games a good start today is imperative to our success.

It’s one of those games that we normally lose when we desperately need a win to move up the ladder.
8-10 goals is not going to be enough to win this so our goal kicking will need to be on the positive side today.

I'm not going to be actively cheering the Dogs today, but it's obvious to all to see that nothing is going to change until Ken (and others) leave. A win will just be wallpaper over the cracks, though a spectacular loss has the potential to open things up for real change.

Port's average losing margin so far this year is 36 points - whilst their margin of victory average is 26 points - though they have won 4 games by a goal or less and one by 10 points.

Logic to me suggests it will either be a Port close win, or the Dogs in a blowout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the preamble for this weekend's games on fox last night the voice over promoting our game (I think it was Jono Brown) began with a big pussy kiss for our `Kenny!' :rolleyes:

What does this bloke have that makes him so immune to any criticism, it's obviously not looks or charisma, so WTF is it?
Maybe those who have suggested he is seen by those over the border as poor, down trodden Ken who is being unfairly treated by us feral Port supporters are onto something.
Absolutely. His immunity to criticism and scrutiny is phenomenal

Its a bit windy so the team with the greatest desire and highest skill level will prevail....

Yep we know who that is.

One part of me wants to play well, win well and go on a massive run to the flag....

But that wont happen.

The other part wants to get absolute flogged and have just three fans remaining in the stands at the end of the game.

Was going to go but meh will watch the boy play off the bench for 35 seconds a quarter instead.

We are shit to watch and a close win gets us nowhere.

Go Ports.

I'm not going to be actively cheering the Dogs today, but it's obvious to all to see that nothing is going to change until Ken (and others) leave. A win will just be wallpaper over the cracks, though a spectacular loss has the potential to open things up for real change.

Port's average losing margin so far this year is 36 points - whilst their margin of victory average is 26 points - though they have won 4 games by a goal or less and one by 10 points.

Logic to me suggests it will either be a Port close win, or the Dogs in a blowout.
I’m glad you included (and others)
That group are a long long way from leaving and that’s why real change is many years off.

For today a loss would go a long way to ending our season,a win puts us in touch with the top 4.
Reality can be scary for everyone.

Need to lose to keep the pressure on the club to make a change. That said, I think we’ll win because that’s just what the universe does to Port supporters these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back