Game Day Port vs Hawks semi Final. .. I did it my way ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we kill bt like seriously
B T is a total bloated arseh*le , played for my mob, but I cannot stand him, most Pies fans same. Lousy biased commentator. Port are going to have to beat 20 onfield players to win this two of those umpires are absolute incompetent flogs, drinking piss and poo Kool aid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know. Picking a bloke who has not been able to finish a game reliably all season. Who get concussed when a strong gust of wind hits him. Leaves us needing to activate the sub early risking us being a player down.

Time to bust this one out again...

Qi12sS4.jpg

Well, a much better performance and effort. Unfortunately not capitalising early hurt when the umps decided to take out the Vaseline to lube us up with not 1, not 2, but 3 very soft free kicks in front of goal and a considerable number around the midfield too.

I think we’ve had tremendous toughness and fight from the players you’d hope to see that from:
Sweet, Wines, Drew, Rioli, Jones and the one who’s really excelled, Logan Evans. Burgoyne, Sinn, BZT and Aliir have all been really strong behind the ball and the glimpses of dash from our HBF have been outstanding, albeit without the sublime finishing of Houston or Farrell.

Ratugolea has contested very hard across half forward although Scrimshaw and Sicily started to get their intercept marking going in that quarter.

The three amigos have been better, with Butters especially tough. This second half needs 1, 2 or preferably all of them to mix their toughness with some Harlem Globetrotter brilliance. We haven’t had that yet, other than from Rioli who has been mercurial tbh. JHF is the one for me who needs to do a bit more. He’s been good, at times very good, but he needs to go to GOAT mode now. If we lose from here, the three amigos will not have done their jobs.

Marshall was good in the first but unsighted then and spent an eternity on the bench with some look of distress. Is he concussed again?

Need more from MG.

In the heat of the moment, I quite often have a crack at the umpires and then settle down and downgrade my bemusement.

Not that quarter. Truly bad umpiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back