Post Dreamteam/Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Melb fans, which have our players have you got in your side.

I've got Brock and Rivers - though Rivers' spot is shaky as **** unless he starts playing four quarters at some point. Not that there's too many other standouts in the 355k price bracket for defenders.

And Melb fans, which have our players have you got in your side.

I've got Brock and Rivers - though Rivers' spot is shaky as **** unless he starts playing four quarters at some point. Not that there's too many other standouts in the 355k price bracket for defenders.
I have Petterd in my backline and Bail on my bench, that's it.

I reckon the Bail decision will turn out to be genius:thumbsu:

Since there has been increasing amounts of these, this is the only thread they will be allowed in.

I called my team Jack Watts but don't expect him to play any more then 1-4 games this year, but as for demon players in my side had to have Brock, Davey, Bucks and as emergency put in Bart and the Spence as back up ruckman even though a rookie at this stage. Would love to have had Green in but might wait a week or to. But watch him in Tassie this week I reckon his brownlow odds will half after this weekend, he loves Tassie and will impress I hope :)

So what are peoples thoughts on Petterd? There is speculation he is going to have a solid year. Worth having/considering in a SC team?

Whelan-legend why do you think Bail is a genius move?

:)

I have Petterd as my 7th back. If he can stay fit he should be good for somewhere in the vicinity of a 60-80 point average.

I also have Cheney as an emergency in defence but this is likely to change.

What about Nathan Jones - Cheap at $330k or something!! Admittedly he had a less than average year last year, i'm backing him to bounce back to his best.

Also Grimes, Pettard and was thinking Newton - but now i'm not sure...

I play SC, I have Grimes as my 7th back, I have Wona in my team out of hope that his new physique will aid his numbers and I have Spencer/ Zomer as rookies atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Bucks in the backline (expecting big things form him this year)

Jamar as 2nd Ruck (this could change very quickly!!!!)

Watts on bench

Present time I have Wona in my forward and Spencer on the bench. Still up in the air about Petterd, Grimes & Buckley.. and then Bail mentioned above who I haven't even thought about til now..

I have Petterd and Grimes in my backline and Davey as a forward - i think he will have a massive year.

Funnily enough, I reckon Meesen may be a good left-field choice at a bargain basement rate. If one of Jamar or PJ get injured Meesen is the only other choice unless we elevate Spencer. And he is the type of ruckman who should get a few possies as he's a more athletic type. Still debating whether I should pick him.

Hello. Will Meeson get games? I also have Spencer on my bench, is he AFL ready?

Also how is wonaeamirri going this year?

Cheers

Meeson and Spencer will most likely be fighting for the same spot and I've got them at about 50/50 for it, however they need one of Johnson and Jamar to be injured, and if that does occur they will most likely not get much time.

However to answer your questions, Meeson will likely get game, Spencer is AFL ready and Wona is looking incredible compared to last year, so I'd expect he might even move into the middle.

I'm looking at buying Frawley in SC. Two questions firstly will he be in your best 22 and secondly what sorta game will he play?

Is on the fringe of the best 22, probably competing with Warnock for a KPD spot. Plays a game similar to Scarlett providing run out of the backline, however he has poor decision making, so might be better for DT instead of SC.

I have 9 Demons in my SC team.
Maybe that's why I never do all that well...

Backs: S Martin, C Garland, S Buckley
Mids: C Morton, L Dunn, N Jetta and J Bennell
Rucks: P Johnson
Forwards: A Wonaeamirri

ATM I consider Martin, Buckley, Morton, Johnson and Aussie definite keepers. I will swap the others around as the preseason progresses and we get a look at other cheapies from other clubs.

Rohan Bail is another from Melbourne I will be watching to fill a bargain-bin spot to hopefully make some $$$'s out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back