Think Tank Post here if your team 'won' the Wooden Spoon this year

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to say I feel sorry for you and other decent Tiger flogs on the bay like Feraligatr and the avoca drover but I would be lying.

But in all seriousness, I am almost frightened at how bad Richmond will be next season (given your expected exodus)

A winless season is most certainly a distinct possibility,

Seth Campbell and the very unlucky Gibcus are the only Tigers kids so far I am convinced have decent futures at AFL level.

Those Hopper and Taranto trades set your club and its rebuild back 5 years

I would like to say I feel sorry for you and other decent Tiger flogs on the bay like Feraligatr and the avoca drover but I would be lying.

But in all seriousness, I am almost frightened at how bad Richmond will be next season (given your expected exodus)

Seth Campbell and the very unlucky Gibcus are the only Tigers kids so far I am convinced have decent futures at AFL level.

I hope we get to play Richmond twice

pictures love GIF

5 years that's just an average Carlton rebuild, too easy.

Who said we had to play Richmond twice to make finals? It will just be funny as **** to tease you even more than usual
I was just going on your most recent attempts at achieving anything, even though I can recall Carlton last winning a flag I was only 30 then, now Im 60 so its all a little vague, I seem to recall something about brown paper bags?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just going on your most recent attempts at achieving anything, even though I can recall Carlton last winning a flag I was only 30 then, now Im 60 so its all a little vague, I seem to recall something about brown paper bags?

You are as old as Triggering Tiger LEL

I’d like to give Carlton some credit for something, but sacking SOS Silvagni 5 years too late is about the best thing you’ve done in the last 1/4 century

Can you think of anything at all

Semi Final last year was pretty good, shame I wasn't around to see it actually happen live ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Post here if your team 'won' the Wooden Spoon this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back