Media POST IN HERE IF YOU HAVE GONE B2B AT 2 DIFFERENT CLUBS

Remove this Banner Ad

Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Captain of the Ophidian Old Boys and part of the recruitment team I was very excited to get Robertio and Ligma across. It was obvious they had talent and something special, they just needed a more balanced nurturing environment and healthy culture around them so they could develop into the qooty beasts they are today.

rob and lig.jpg

For all those qooty players struggling in your 1 dimensional teams, those who find they lack motivation, have no qooty goals, just don't enjoy the game anymore please take note, there is hope.

You can find that love you had for qooty, you can be a better player, you can win awards you thought were beyond your reach, achieve the dream and be the best qooty player you can be

f27b445d-24f4-4a91-8ed6-202af756f1cf-jpeg.1722229

all you need to do is apply to Spotswood Recruitment Department and if you can pass the entrance examination a whole wonderful world of qooty will open up to you, be the best you can be

Offical Logo.png

As Captain of the Ophidian Old Boys and part of the recruitment team I was very excited to get Robertio and Ligma across. It was obvious they had talent and something special, they just needed a more balanced nurturing environment and healthy culture around them so they could develop into the qooty beasts they are today.

View attachment 1722280

For all those qooty players struggling in your 1 dimensional teams, those who find they lack motivation, have no qooty goals, just don't enjoy the game anymore please take note, there is hope.

You can find that love you had for qooty, you can be a better player, you can win awards you thought were beyond your reach, achieve the dream and be the best qooty player you can be

f27b445d-24f4-4a91-8ed6-202af756f1cf-jpeg.1722229

all you need to do is apply to Spotswood Recruitment Department and if you can pass the entrance examination a whole wonderful world of qooty will open up to you, be the best you can be

View attachment 1722292
Thank you captain for taking us in! I love this team so much

You may have gone B2B, and well done by the way, but I myself have won the premiership in every season I have competed, no one else currently playing has reached those heights.

sorry lisa kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO
Argue Wife Swap GIF by Paramount Network

I wondered what was weird about Ligma when she was at the royals. Turns out she was an attention whore.
You haven't seen anything yet, we've been low key so far, when Bonz gets out of jail we'll start celebrating seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media POST IN HERE IF YOU HAVE GONE B2B AT 2 DIFFERENT CLUBS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back