Off-topic Post your favourite Bay avatars here

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Avatars... everyone has one, even the unimaginative flogs who couldn't be bothered and just have a letter

Post your favourites - could be your own, someone who's not with us any more, or someone else's

I'll start

avatar zackah2.jpg Not sure why zackah stopped using this one :shrug:

chappy AV.gif Whatever happened to ChappyUK?

And of course who could forget the av that broke MAXIPAD YAWNAGE??

maxi_av2023.gif

118413.jpg

The pink magpie avatar wins.

It's iconic, it's inclusive, it's in your face.

You see this and automatically you think of Footy Is The Win

/thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who vote for themselves in poles like this /cough STPer18 /cough
Funny, I don't remember giving you permission to tag me. Don't let it happen again.
Avatars... everyone has one, even the unimaginative flogs who couldn't be bothered and just have a letter

Post your favourites - could be your own, someone who's not with us any more, or someone else's

I'll start

View attachment 1869374Not sure why zackah stopped using this one :shrug:

View attachment 1869377 Whatever happened to ChappyUK?

And of course who could forget the av that broke MAXIPAD YAWNAGE??

View attachment 1869373
m1Df6kfg.jpg

Your all a bunch of losers. Fancy sitting there on a work day and worrying about a division 3 fixture. Ffs if your good enough it shouldn’t matter who and when you play, suck it up, deal
With it.
Also, a lot of you so called experts are quick to judge a signing post. I’d love to know how many senior games you flogs have played. I bet ya for all money you w***ers weren’t even good enough to get a sign on post. #losew#loseweight

Your all a bunch of losers. Fancy sitting there on a work day and worrying about a division 3 fixture. Ffs if your good enough it shouldn’t matter who and when you play, suck it up, deal
With it.
Also, a lot of you so called experts are quick to judge a signing post. I’d love to know how many senior games you flogs have played. I bet ya for all money you w***ers weren’t even good enough to get a sign on post. #losew#loseweight

Your all a bunch of csuckers who could never get a kick themselves so you sit there and judge local footballers who are just trying to have abit of fun outside of work, get a life

Can probably put your houses on it that most of you flogs are over weight and were bullied at school.
Hello, I think you have posted in the wrong place! Bay 13 is the extremely friendly part of bigfootaball and we don't appreciate being sworn at. I speak for everyone here when I say that we are easily triggered by abusive language.

Hello, I think you have posted in the wrong place! Bay 13 is the extremely friendly part of bigfootaball and we don't appreciate being sworn at. I speak for everyone here when I say that we are easily triggered by abusive language.
He ded :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Post your favourite Bay avatars here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back