POTM Round 22 v Brions

Remove this Banner Ad

5. PAT...HE LOVED MY BANNER :)
4. JARRED MOORE :)
3. GRUNDY
2. McVEIGH
1. JACK

Watched the game on Foxtel Soph, quick view of yourself holding up Pat's banner for a second or two at the end of the game before Kirky was interviewed. I'm sure Pat would have been very impressed. The young boys all stood up which was very pleasing, even LRT & Spida played ok.

Watched the game on Foxtel Soph, quick view of yourself holding up Pat's banner for a second or two at the end of the game before Kirky was interviewed. I'm sure Pat would have been very impressed. The young boys all stood up which was very pleasing, even LRT & Spida played ok.

YAY pat loved my Banner :) im so happy

5.LRT
4.Dr.Leo(for providing one of the funniest moments on field.Mind you, he does most weeks
3.Ted
2.Veszpremi
1.Amon(for his drum solos,mainly):D
Honorable mention to Baz for showing huge amounts of restraint.His real target should have been the Ray,"the little p!*$k" in green.

5.LRT
4.Dr.Leo(for providing one of the funniest moments on field.Mind you, he does most weeks
3.Ted
2.Veszpremi
1.Amon(for his drum solos,mainly):D
Honorable mention to Baz for showing huge amounts of restraint.His real target should have been the Ray,"the little p!*$k" in green.

HA HA were u at the After match OMG Amon and Mattner are characters lol

HA HA were u at the After match OMG Amon and Mattner are characters lol
Yep.Gret night.Funny as!Too many bandwagonners ,though.Standing at side of the stage.(Wanted to say hello to you,but I'm too shy!)
Tried to get some photos of the boys but too many people's heads in the way.Got one of Pat waving to you when he walked past you showing the banner.Will e-mail it if you like?(What's best?)

Yep.Gret night.Funny as!Too many bandwagonners ,though.Standing at side of the stage.(Wanted to say hello to you,but I'm too shy!)
Tried to get some photos of the boys but too many people's heads in the way.Got one of Pat waving to you when he walked past you showing the banner.Will e-mail it if you like?(What's best?)

Awwww u should have said hello
I bet us Roomies girls were easy 2 spot

ill PM u my email

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5) Moore
4) LRT
3) J Bolton
2) Vezspremi
1) Malceski

Grundy, McVeigh, Jack, Bird, Richards ... a much better effort (the key word) across the board last night. Even Spida.

5 Macca
4 LRT
3 Pat :)
2 Jude
1 Monty

+ honourable mentions to almost everyone else. Tackling and pressure was superb compared to what we've seen, well done :)

Remove this Banner Ad

POTM Round 22 v Brions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back