Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

We aren’t seriously complaining about his celebrations are we?
After the s**t we’ve put up with for 5-6 years getting the crowd up and about is exactly what is needed.
Yeah the complaints have strong Neil Craig vibes

Well that can't be true because I don't believe I'm stuck in your teeth right now.
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Yeah the complaints have strong Neil Craig vibes
This conjured my memory of seeing Craigy walking around jetty road glenelg with his tri colour socks pulled up. Dude couldn't even chill out when he was off the clock.

I think it’s time for the two of you to watch a DVD

1710297243253.jpeg

I think it’s time for the two of you to watch a DVD

View attachment 1926558
A genuine low point for Neil there.

Neil ushered in a new era of professionalism and deserves credit for that. However, he forgot that footy is a sport of passion. He tried to turn it into a 9-5 job. Come in, do your job, prepare for the next day, go home. That was it. He didn't want people risking it to win a game. It was more important to be consistent than great.
It's what ultimately cost us a premiership and him his coaching career.

A genuine low point for Neil there.

Neil ushered in a new era of professionalism and deserves credit for that. However, he forgot that footy is a sport of passion. He tried to turn it into a 9-5 job. Come in, do your job, prepare for the next day, go home. That was it. He didn't want people risking it to win a game. It was more important to be consistent than great.
It's what ultimately cost us a premiership and him his coaching career.
I think this is fair.

Belichick from NE Patriots was similar and cut people who went outside the box

As much as people say Gronk and Brady went outside the box a lot they really didnt. They just knew what each other were capable of

40 goals more a chance than 20 disposals a game for Rachele at this stage

Rachele already comparing nicely to Rozee

Rozee (averages) in second year 17 games, 12.1 disposals, 0.5 goals and 3 tackles

Rozee 3rd year 21 games, 16 disposals, 1 goal and 3 tackles

Rachele - 21 games, 15.3 disposals, 1.1 goals and 3.3 tackles in his second year
- and he kicked 25 points!!

A great start for Rachele particularly given his lack of u 18 footy prep coming into the start of his AFL career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think this is fair.

Belichick from NE Patriots was similar and cut people who went outside the box

As much as people say Gronk and Brady went outside the box a lot they really didnt. They just knew what each other were capable of

Strong recommendation for the Dynasty on Apple TV

Ludicrously anti Belichick but a good watch anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachele already comparing nicely to Rozee

Rozee (averages) in second year 17 games, 12.1 disposals, 0.5 goals and 3 tackles

Rozee 3rd year 21 games, 16 disposals, 1 goal and 3 tackles

Rachele - 21 games, 15.3 disposals, 1.1 goals and 3.3 tackles in his second year
- and he kicked 25 points!!

A great start for Rachele particularly given his lack of u 18 footy prep coming into the start of his AFL career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Rozee had a weird pathway to stardom. Very good first year for a rookie, then plateaued in years 2/3 and the first four weeks of year four, before just suddenly breaking out

I reckon Rachele’s pathway will be a bit more of a steady inclination, as he generally increases his capability to consistently play very well

Rozee had a weird pathway to stardom. Very good first year for a rookie, then plateaued in years 2/3 and the first four weeks of year four, before just suddenly breaking out

I reckon Rachele’s pathway will be a bit more of a steady inclination, as he generally increases his capability to consistently play very well

Rozee is a naturally skillful player. I think he just got lost in his game trying to do the flashy all the time.

Rozee is a naturally skillful player. I think he just got lost in his game trying to do the flashy all the time.
Going to be interesting to see how he handles the captaincy.

Will he take his game the next level or will it impact on him like Wines?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back