Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
France
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Knicks
Anyone started yet?

Just went for a twenty minute jog and then followed it up with 8 400's with a thirty second rest between each. Stuffed.

Good to hear. Would be great to see you return to the glory days of U/15's at Warragul when you used to take Hansen apart.

Not a joke. Started my pre-season on Saturday night down an alley near q-bar with some slapper with way too much fake tan. She looked like a nectarine but she had a good rack on her.

Doing the Melbourne half marathon in a couple of weeks so have been training for that. Footy trip this weekend will be ideal preparation:rolleyes:

Not a joke. Started my pre-season on Saturday night down an alley near q-bar with some slapper with way too much fake tan. She looked like a nectarine but she had a good rack on her.

That is a form of anaerobic exercise not aerobic exercise!!!::D

FACT: Bigpapagman and myself made our senior debuts in the same match in Round 1, 2006. From memory he kicked a couple of goals from full-forward in a low scoring affair. I played CHF and had a few ineffective disposals.

How many senior games have you played all up papa? Did you reach the 50 game mark?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely not the case at all. Was offered more elsewhere, but was living in Warragul & didn't have a licence, so.......

It was just a really bad error of judgement. Socially though, great club, just wasn't what I was looking for on-field, at the time.

Any word on when clubs are going back?

The Dees started their pre-season today, the earliest an AFL club has ever gone back.

Yeah not bad, was aiming for a 1:30 and missed it by 30 odd seconds so happy with that. Went 4 minutes quicker than last year, just couldn't hold my pace over the last few kms.

That is quite impressive. Might have to give it a go next year. I reckon I would be somewhere in the same ballpark if I stopped drinking for a few weeks before hand.

Ya don't have to stop drinking, just get a few miles in the legs. Personally I don't do heaps of kms, but I'm probably lucky that way. I only really went for a couple of runs a week for the month before hand, but obviously still had a reasonable level of fitness from footy season. I also hate long training runs so never do anything much over 10kms usually.

You might be better off doing something like run for the kids first before a half just to get used to it - at 14 or 15kms I find it a hell of a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back