Review Prelimimary Final - Box Hill Hawks v Werribee Tigers, 2.00pm, 15 September 2013 @ North Port Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

We had the development squad guys sitting near us for most of the game - they were hilarious!
Some of the comments directed at Aiden Kennedy (wearing 36 for the Poo Farmers) were priceless!

And us supporters gave it big time to #13 Will Sullivan.
It seems that most of the losing Werribee Tigers were at Crown Sunday night/Monday morning and wern't too happy seeing someone in a Hawks top and Box Hill cap waiting for Prelim tickets. One 1st year player especially showed the middle finger hatred towards Box Hill.

Where do people see Lowden and Grimley in terms of the future? Think they will make it?

Also any chance Wanga will be promoted to the senior list? It's his final year as a rookie

Long time reader first time poster

I don't understand why everyone here is so against Lowden, yes he had a rough patch through the middle and could have easily thrown in the towel for the rest of the year but if you look at the mid-latter part of this year he has been really strong, in fact 4 out of his last 6 games he has been in the best, and if it were any other time of the year he would have been given a game, some of the people on here need to give the young kid a break! He has also kicked 16 goals for the year which is a good return for a ruckman, the other blokes Grimley and Ceglar are the ones who predominately play in the forward line.

Someone like Grimley has been given the chance at AFL level yet has only been in the best once at Box Hill level, yet everyone here seems to be in love with him. Don't get me wrong I think he should stay here and I like him I just don't see any consistency from a lot of people here!

I think all of our young ruckman, and like many of our players are just victims of hugely successful and very good team. Any other club these blokes would be playing pretty consistent AFL footy. I personally hope we keep them all on including Ceglar. The boys on 3WBC consistently say we have the best talls in the comp at VFL level so why trade them? Just give them consistent games and then they can get better! That's the only way they will improve.

I saw Langers get one back, off the ball. Dropped No.9 like a stone.

Can't say I know a lot about Langers since I live os and don't get to see him live, but put a few Kgs on him and I recon we've got a player on our hands. Remember that he started from a long way back with his illness (chronic fatigue was it? )

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Prelimimary Final - Box Hill Hawks v Werribee Tigers, 2.00pm, 15 September 2013 @ North Port Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back