AFLW Preliminary Final v North @ Ikon Park, Saturday 19/11, 3:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
The matchups almost everyone expected for prelims. North flogged Richmond last weekend, but scraped past Geelong, and drew with the Tigers in the final round (albeit with some injuries). Hard to say they're in ripping form but they've always been hard to play against. We've got a decent record against them, but they're often uncomfortably close games.
A good start this week would be nice. And perhaps send Heath to Garner.
Weather permitting this should be a great game.

Still staggers me they haven't locked in a Grand Final time. Hoping Adelaide can do a number on the Lions and we get home ground advantage.

Really should win this and no excuses. Norths better players really played well last week, especially Gardner was epic.

Still staggers me they haven't locked in a Grand Final time. Hoping Adelaide can do a number on the Lions and we get home ground advantage.

Really should win this and no excuses. Norths better players really played well last week, especially Gardner was epic.
Cant lock it in because don't know where it's being played. Due to daylight savings if they go with Caines for a home brisbane game, it throws the ideal victorian broadcast times off

While i am annoyed the crows aren't putting up a better fight... I do enjoy the crows getting smacked around on someone else's home deck finals time

Need to win today first . Good luck and belt the Roos pls .
We literally just got over the line in our last game against them. Besides the Lions, they were the 1 team I didn't want to play these finals. Very dangerous side. Wouldn't be surprised to see the game in the balance late in the last quarter.

We literally just got over the line in our last game against them. Besides the Lions, they were the 1 team I didn't want to play these finals. Very dangerous side. Wouldn't be surprised to see the game in the balance late in the last quarter.
Yeah we've got a winning record against them but the games are always way too close for comfort. They seem to just match up well against us and have very skilled players across the park.
They're a bit banged up with Kearney and maybe King(?) Carrying niggles so hopefully the extra week's rest works in our favour and we run over them. Should be a good game for neutrals

I know we Melbourne fans are pessimistic as ****. But can we have a little more faith in our girls. Feels like we're prepping for a doomsday scenario before we've even played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris and Bannan banged up, Hore not looking like it. Backline looks all over the shop. Not convincing at all. Kangas are a good team. Hopefully the week break makes a difference in 2nd half

Remove this Banner Ad

Back