Premiership Merch

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatā€™d ya get? What do you want to get? Chuck some links in here and help me pick something šŸ˜Š

We'll be putting in order this evening. I'll be adding to the cap collection and the better half will be adding to her polo/jersey collection. Eyeing off the boxed Sherrin to add some signatures to during next season. Desperately trying to not get the Neale/ Ashcroft signed framed poster but the temptation may be too much.

I bought the Premiers cap that I saw the boys wearing after the Grand Final.
I also ordered two of the t-shirts from the lions shop (the blue one with the Mark Knight print and the gray t-shirt) and the stubby cooler with the Mark Knight print as well.

There were too many things to buy! haha!
I could have bought much much more - but being inbetween jobs tempered my expectations somewhat

I am preemptively ashamed of how much premiership merch I am going to buy.

They even have commemorative knives.

Imagine the feeling of shanking people at Nerang train station with Brisbane lions commemorative premiership knives. No better feeling.

I am preemptively ashamed of how much premiership merch I am going to buy.

They even have commemorative knives.
Save some for the 25 & 26 merch mate.

I bought the Neale signed photo of the 2024 premiership ground on the memorbilia site. Just as a memento to commemorate attending that game so my Alzheimers brain can remember it in 40+ years time when I look at it hanging on the wall.

I couldn't decide between the Roar Deal t shirt or the cap... So I got both. I'm gonna be channeling Torvill and Dean in no time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_0397.jpeg

Thinking of skipping the middle man and just getting my employer to deposit my pay into the Brisbane lions bank account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Merch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back