Premiership Merch

Remove this Banner Ad

What’d ya get? What do you want to get? Chuck some links in here and help me pick something 😊

We'll be putting in order this evening. I'll be adding to the cap collection and the better half will be adding to her polo/jersey collection. Eyeing off the boxed Sherrin to add some signatures to during next season. Desperately trying to not get the Neale/ Ashcroft signed framed poster but the temptation may be too much.

I bought the Premiers cap that I saw the boys wearing after the Grand Final.
I also ordered two of the t-shirts from the lions shop (the blue one with the Mark Knight print and the gray t-shirt) and the stubby cooler with the Mark Knight print as well.

There were too many things to buy! haha!
I could have bought much much more - but being inbetween jobs tempered my expectations somewhat

I am preemptively ashamed of how much premiership merch I am going to buy.

They even have commemorative knives.

Imagine the feeling of shanking people at Nerang train station with Brisbane lions commemorative premiership knives. No better feeling.

I am preemptively ashamed of how much premiership merch I am going to buy.

They even have commemorative knives.
Save some for the 25 & 26 merch mate.

I bought the Neale signed photo of the 2024 premiership ground on the memorbilia site. Just as a memento to commemorate attending that game so my Alzheimers brain can remember it in 40+ years time when I look at it hanging on the wall.

I couldn't decide between the Roar Deal t shirt or the cap... So I got both. I'm gonna be channeling Torvill and Dean in no time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership Merch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back