[Premptive Flogstradamus] Melbourne will be a dominant force this season. Deal with it.

Where will Melbourne finish in season 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen enough to recognize the Demons are ready to take the competition by storm, starting with the overrated Handbaggers in round one. Not only will Melbourne make the finals this year but they'll be a genuine Premiership threat capable of beating any side.

Hogan is over his issues & is ready to become one of the AFL's best forwards.
MAX GAWN will regain his rightful place as the AFL's premier ruckman.
Oliver, Petracca, Viney, Brayshaw, Jones & Lewis will tear opposition midfields apart.
Lever will make their defense elite. Recruit of the year if he stays healthy.
Daisy Pearce has the greatest forehead this sport has ever seen.

There you have it folks. None of us saw Richmond coming last year but they went all the way and the Dees are primed for an equally big 2018. Probably not enough finals experience there to win it this year but I regard a Melbourne Premiership as inevitable given the amount of quality on their list.

The era of the Melbourne Football Club has arrived.

I've seen enough to recognize the Demons are ready to take the competition by storm, starting with the overrated Handbaggers in round one. Not only will Melbourne make the finals this year but they'll be a genuine Premiership threat capable of beating any side.

Hogan is over his issues & is ready to become one of the AFL's best forwards.
MAX GAWN will regain his rightful place as the AFL's premier ruckman.
Oliver, Petracca, Viney, Brayshaw, Jones & Lewis will tear opposition midfields apart.
Lever will make their defense elite. Recruit of the year if he stays healthy.
Daisy Pearce has the greatest forehead this sport has ever seen.

There you have it folks. None of us saw Richmond coming last year but they went all the way and the Dees are primed for an equally big 2018. Probably not enough finals experience there to win it this year but I regard a Melbourne Premiership as inevitable given the amount of quality on their list.

The era of the Melbourne Football Club has arrived.
Is this some kind of pre merger courtship?

So you're saying 'guaranteed premierships' then?
Yes we've all heard this before but this time its not a false dawn! As a supporter of a team that's just broken a 37 year flag drought I expect you understand that clubs can overcome their past shitness with the right mindset & tactics, I only wish they had a coach as brilliant as Hardwick because the jury is still out on Goodwin. If he can't get a group this talented to a GF in the next 3 years I'll rate him no higher than Mark Neeld or Terry Wallace.

Yes we've all heard this before but this time its not a false dawn! As a supporter of a team that's just broken a 37 year flag drought I expect you understand that clubs can overcome their past shitness with the right mindset & tactics, I only wish they had a coach as brilliant as Hardwick because the jury is still out on Goodwin. If he can't get a group this talented to a GF in the next 3 years I'll rate him no higher than Mark Neeld or Terry Wallace.
Are you aware you are talking about Norfs bitch here?

Well we aren't like Adelaide and just expect to be handed a Premiership because we walk onto the ground.
Yeah, hahaha .. with the gift of hindsight we walk onto the field and wonder what it would be like to play in finals.

Then we remember the way we embraced a 96 point flogging from the Hawks, and a 60 point flogging from the Bombers. Life is good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

[Premptive Flogstradamus] Melbourne will be a dominant force this season. Deal with it.

Back