Preview Preview & Changes v Geelong at the Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McIntee can get the * out and never ******* return the s**t campaigner ...

Rioli in and if he *s up again delist ffs

As much as I'd love to see the back of him 4ever, Mac and Cheese averages 8 disposals per game and last night beat that with 9. We've all seen this b4 with Neade and Sam Gray. Jed needs more than lots and lots of really really bad games to be dropped. Hinkles loves the guy. Simple as that.

IN: Jackson, Rioli
OUT: Boak (managed), McIntee

F: Rioli, Dixon, Finlayson
HF: SPP, Marshall, Jackson
C: Duursma, Butters, Houston
HB: Williams, Aliir, Bergman
FB: Farrell, McKenzie, Jones
R: Vincentini, Rozzee, JHF

INT: Wines, Evans, DBJ, Drew (Burton)

Jackson to provide some class with forward entries and tackling pressure. See what he can do as Jed has offered nuthin of late.
Duursma keep winning possessions but needs to keep his feet and find some composure with disposal.
Wines rotated through the middle only
Open our forward line up, its a traffic jam in there for the last 3 weeks.
Aliir, Jones, Bergman need to sort out their roles. Very disorganised when defending opposition forward entries. All flying for same ball.
Williams needs to start. A cool head and needs to be backed in.
If Marshall or Finlayson start poorly again...Id be keen to swing Bergman forward as a marking option.

So disappointed with last night but not melting quite yet...

Bring in Jackson (could have kicked 3 in the yesterday's sanfl shitshow), Rioli and Lord.

Toss a coin for Marshall or Finlayson out, see ya McEntee, have a proper rest Boak.

But seriously, play like you care.

As much as I'd love to see the back of him 4ever, Mac and Cheese averages 8 disposals per game and last night beat that with 9. We've all seen this b4 with Neade and Sam Gray. Jed needs more than lots and lots of really really bad games to be dropped. Hinkles loves the guy. Simple as that.
I reckon Frankie stepping up may change things, even if he is a slowcoach

As much as I can't stand Bonner he'll be back if we continue to look that stagnant with run & carry.

I reckon we could have done with Bonner last night.

Let’s not kid ourselves, Jones will be out. Which means Jonas will be in.

Rioli will be in, which means McEntee should be out.

Boak clearly needs a rest so bring in Narkle as sub.

Visentini did slightly better than Hayes did in his last game, so stick with him.

Question mark over Aliir so I’d consider dropping Marshall back and bringing in Lord.

Out
Jones, McEntee, Boak, Aliir

In
Jonas, Rioli, Narkle (sub), Lord

Visentini did slightly better than Hayes did in his last game, so stick with him.

Question mark over Aliir so I’d consider dropping Marshall back and bringing in Lord.

Out

In
Jonas shouldn't play another AFL game ever again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SANFL team has been shit so can't exactly reward on form.

Out: Jones, Dixon, Mcentee

In: Bonner, Lord, Rioli

Marshall and Wines really need to step up. Been very poor.

May as well just close the doors if they pick Jonas again, pick anyone else or throw a forward down back whatever he should never play again he wouldn't get a game at Norwood.

Why do we always dip at this time of the year. This is very 2014 like. Hard to see us turning it around like we did that year though. 2 out of last 3 weeks is worse than any football we played in 2022. 2021 prelim levels and prior to that you’d have to go back to that Ben brown massacre in 2019 to see us play as badly as we did last night. We were more competitive in the round 3 showdown, we were a complete rabble last night.

I’ve just about given up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No banged up players, more important to get squad healthy then push for short term wins. Top 4 and fit healthy full squad is got to be the goal by start of finals. Tapering off to peak at the right time is the key in most sports.

No banged up players, more important to get squad healthy then push for short term wins. Top 4 and fit healthy full squad is got to be the goal by start of finals. Tapering off to peak at the right time is the key in most sports.
I 100 percent agree but this happens all to often under kern ..

I predict it now we will win the first final then get blown away in the pre lim ..

Or we lose the first final by 2/3 points heart breakingly win the semi then get pantsed in the pre lim ..

This story has been written before unfortunately

What’s the record for most losses in a row after a 13 game winning streak?
We had 16 in a row wins last year, and started 23 with 3 losses.
Ratugolea will audition for your team this weekend, and maybe Parfitt as well- 2 players I rate, but we can't keep them happy, even amidst all our losses.

Actually, Bonner on the wing may offer something. I was thinking watching yesterday that our fast transition up the wings has disappeared and that Amon would have been useful. How glib we were in saying we had his position covered. We should, but we don't.
Ollie on the wing offers zero. No penetration by foot and doesn't give you anything with metres gained.

Out

In

Visentini appeared more on my TV than Hayes, he ran to the next stoppage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back