Game Day 2022 QF: Demons v Swans - 2 Sep 2022 - 7:50pm - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracking morning here in Melbourne. Sun is out. It's fresh but it's Friday.

8 year old had been spewing all night but has tipped us by a little bit.

Time to stand up lads. No excuses tonight
<hugs> hope she feels better, soon.

Well I'm calm.

Reaction Nervous GIF

Horse has shown adaptability - he’s no one trick pony. Freo was a great example of adjusting game style when things weren’t working. This augurs well for us tonight.

The only thing in the back of my mind is Mike Tyson’s quote - “everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face”

Swans by 19.

Beating the reigning champs on their home patch would be unreal.

Extremely worried about not avoiding Brisbane though. They've had the wood on us.

Must win tonight or straight sets looms.

The one good thing about being in Europe for the final series. The game is in the morning. No waking up and having to stress about the game for 12 hours.

Campbell the sub for mine. Need Hickey to play the game of his life. Wouldn’t hurt if Buddy didn’t get towelled up by May for once. Parker, Mills & Warner need to match it with Petracca, Oliver and Viney.

Those things happen. Swans win.
If they don't keep bombing it on top of Franklin's head that won't happen. Did you watch last years game at the G ? The way Franklin is moving at the moment put the ball out in front on the lead and let him run onto it and he will be fine on May. Torched Darcy Moore on the lead a few weeks ago only for us to deliver poorly or hold up the ball he would have kicked 6. Nobody says go Buddy centric but don't waste him him when his body is in good nick.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a ticket from a mate who supports Melbourne. Now I'm going with a bunch of Melbourne supporters. Mixed feelings...

Might get to share some cheese and wine

Extremely worried about not avoiding Brisbane though. They've had the wood on us.

Must win tonight or straight sets looms.

I'd be more worried about straight sets if Tigers won that last night with their finals history and ensuing momentum from a tight win.
Lions were a better side when they played us and we've improved greatly since. I think a full & loud SCG will help sort them too.

All moot anyway as we'll have next week off.
* continues praying *

I'm soo proud of the lads for making it this far. Soo freaking proud.

Also lowkey happy a Swans final is in Melbourne for the Swans Melb based supporters since not everyone can attend the GF but they have an opportunity to attend this game. I want to hear the SYDNEEEEEYYY chant all game long!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back