Game Day 2022 QF: Demons v Swans - 2 Sep 2022 - 7:50pm - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been sick for 2 days, throat is sore and swollen shut, tired, but 2 negative covid tests so I'm not missing this for the world. A few panadol, strepsils, a 3 hour drive to the game and a couple of beers and I'll be right to go.

I've been sick for 2 days, throat is sore and swollen shut, tired, but 2 negative covid tests so I'm not missing this for the world. A few panadol, strepsils, a 3 hour drive to the game and a couple of beers and I'll be right to go.

Try some Betadine throat gargle, it works a treat for me. Hope you feel better by game time mate.

Thanks mate. I'll give anything a shot at the moment. Feel like utter crap but I'm not missing the biggest game we've had in 8 years.

and after tonight you get 2 weeks before we play again to rest up

I come in peace!

Long story, but after purchasing 2 tickets for myself & my partner (Swans fan) I have been offered some in a slightly better spot so looking to offload the ''spare ones''.

I brought them for $70ea, but happy to sell both for $50.

Q10, Row B so a decent spot.

Send me a DM if you're keen.

Good luck tonight.

But if we don't rock up they'll flog us

If they don't defend and our pressure is on we will score heavily

I'm just a bundle of nerves
True, but if they don't rock up, we're good enough to flog them too. That said, if there's a flogging, I suspect we'll be on the receiving end. Not that we're terrible, I just don't trust our ability to kick straight when on top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you are OK by 7:50 pm

It's nice and sunny in the CBD currently.
It's cloudy and -.3° at Mt Buller currently.

Snow conditions today will be softening throughout the day. Extensive grooming overnight – hit Little Buller Spur, Standard or Shakey Knees for fresh turns on cord. All 4 parks are also groomed and open. Ski Patrol are rating the resort as fair to very good

Just got a ticket from a mate who supports Melbourne. Now I'm going with a bunch of Melbourne supporters. Mixed feelings...
protection GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back