Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - North Melbourne Board vs SFA . What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 1/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks guys it was fun and thanks to hard work of Ant Bear and co.

It was good to experience The whole SFA thing, to see what it was all about. I wish I had the time to give it a crack atm. A newborn and a recent promotion at work is doing wonders to my ‘me’ time............

Caught up late, but as soon as I read "a running H2H" I knew the fictional me was far better than the real me. Also a man, which probably helped in the old ruck duels. Thanks everyone.
:oops:
Unfortunately, H2h, the sim program assumes masculinity.

There's about 10 ladies in the SFA. When I went through the text file to edit my comments in, I changed the gender adjective for the players I knew to be women. I'm sorry, but I didn't realise that you were female as well.

There's about 10 ladies in the SFA. When I went through the text file to edit my comments in, I changed the gender adjective for the players I knew to be women. I'm sorry, but I didn't realise that you were female as well.

823d16c2d8ae6a8a69f94219b0de464f--monty-python.jpg

As an ex-sfa player, it is great fun and can be a good distraction during tough times on the north board. I don’t have the time for it anymore, but for novices, it’ll be worth signing up.

Same, I had to cut my bigfooty time down to 16 hours per day and something had to go.

I did it for a few years and it is good fun with some ripping posters you normally wouldn't cross paths.

Worth giving it a go.

Same, I had to cut my bigfooty time down to 16 hours per day and something had to go.

I did it for a few years and it is good fun with some ripping posters you normally wouldn't cross paths.

Worth giving it a go.
Thanks mate :thumbsu:

Ha, no problem at all. I didn't mention it so I can deal with the result. Such a lot of work from you, it would be churlish to complain. Anyway, if I can ruck, and win BOG, changing gender is not the biggest stretch going on!

Totally missed this thanks to my *****n NBN switchover.

SFA be like........!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Quite happy with my own performance spoon fed from the quality tap work by BOG Hearts to Hearts.

Thanks Ant Bear and the SFA for organising (and for the 4 points!!!).

Be sure to drop by again next season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless I missed 'Bill and Ted's Heinous Quest' where this occurred then.........

Bill
(Alex Winter) and Ted (Keanu Reeves) wind up dead and meet the Grim Reaper (William Sadler). Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey find the two obtuse pals battling The Grim Reaper, God, robots, great philosophical questions, and girls -- although not necessarily in that order.

vlcsnap-2012-06-07-21h45m50s46.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - North Melbourne Board vs SFA . What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 1/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back