Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - North Melbourne Board vs SFA . What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 1/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi North Melbourne people. Allow myself to introduce....... myself.

I’m TheCoach16 (aka Mr. September). I play for the Baghdad Bombers in the SFA, where I’m universally considered a superstar, and an absolute ripping bloke. (Just ask me.)

You should know, I’m a joyless, grumpy old man. I have no desire to cultivate new friendships, and I don’t care for any tomfoolery or whimsy.
You may refer to me as “TheCoach16, Coach, Mr. September, or TC16”. NEVER, EVER, under any circumstances, “champ, mate, buddy, or pal”.
I do not “LOL” or “:eek::p:huh:...” and I find rap music and the Richmond football club equally repulsive.

I look forward to our upcoming contest, and respectfully urge you to prepare for a devil of a skirmish.

For further information about me, feel free to inquire with your fellow North Melbournites, The Filth Wizard or Dingster . They are both great friends of mine, and love me dearly. Isn’t that right, TFW?
G'day champ after your impressive cover letter I scrolled up to read your list of achievements and it reads like the resume of an ice addict.

G'day champ after your impressive cover letter I scrolled up to read your list of achievements and it reads like the resume of an ice addict.
lol, stole a car, 3 break and enters and a vicious assault ...... then blames the drug...... sounds like a right diamond

YOTR, I think I like you.............

Hi North Melbourne people. Allow myself to introduce....... myself.

I’m TheCoach16 (aka Mr. September). I play for the Baghdad Bombers in the SFA, where I’m universally considered a superstar, and an absolute ripping bloke. (Just ask me.)

You should know, I’m a joyless, grumpy old man. I have no desire to cultivate new friendships, and I don’t care for any tomfoolery or whimsy.
You may refer to me as “TheCoach16, Coach, Mr. September, or TC16”. NEVER, EVER, under any circumstances, “champ, mate, buddy, or pal”.
I do not “LOL” or “:eek::p:huh:...” and I find rap music and the Richmond football club equally repulsive.

I look forward to our upcoming contest, and respectfully urge you to prepare for a devil of a skirmish.

For further information about me, feel free to inquire with your fellow North Melbournites, The Filth Wizard or Dingster . They are both great friends of mine, and love me dearly. Isn’t that right, TFW?
You liked PhenomenalV1's post. You are dead to us.

This'll be fun.

North board posters will recall something like this that me and Le Grille put on a year ago... well, this is official business.
Yes, I'm still suffering the premiership hangover from Team Jozeph's 'Shut up and buy a membership' grand final win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Nor...

Am I allowed to?
leylandfail.gif

Now here's a prospect!

Possibly the best description I’ve heard of TheCoach16

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - North Melbourne Board vs SFA . What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 1/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back