MVP QS Medal: West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year 2024 - Nominations Now Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's the day, the one footy fans have been waiting patiently for all year. We finally made it - nominations are now open for the West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year award, aka the QS Medal.

The QS Medal is named after the inaugural winner, QS, who was a legend of the board, a legend of a bloke, and did a legendary job to spearhead the ReturnTheWings campaign. A hell of a legacy - RIP mate.

If you've been impressed with someone's work this year, or find yourself wanting to shout out a poster for what they've brought to the table, then this is the time to do it.

Nominate away. We'll work out a shortlist in a few weeks, with the medal likely to be awarded close to draft day.

Past winners:
2013 - QS
2014 - Eastern Rangers
2015 - Keys
2016 - Keys
2017 - Monocle
2018 - HoneyBadger35
2019 - Dark Sharks
2020 - Dylan82
2021 - Dylan82
2022 - Much like our injury list, winner TBC (we never announced one, whoops)
2023 - Wooden spoon posters don't get awards, medal forfeit.

Rules:
• You can nominate as many people as you'd like, and there’s no limit on how often someone can be nominated.
• Only West Coast supporters are eligible to nominate or be nominated
• Whilst examples of a posters work aren’t necessary when nominating they can be useful when preparing a final voting shortlist. They can also be an entertaining reminder of great work.
• Mods aren’t eligible for the QS Medal, nor are posters that have been banned.
• Nominations will remain open for an unspecified time before a final short list will be compiled by an unspecified panel using unspecified criteria much like the AFL’s modus operandi.

Kicking things off with two nominations.

Alesana - Thanks the incredible video packages each week. Every involvement for every player, in a round by round snapshot right after each game. An unbelievable resource that we're very lucky to have. If you're not watching these regularly, make sure to check them out.

Bender_ - Knows his stuff, but really shines when cracking some of the roughest jokes you'll ever read on the internet. Unbothered. Happy. In his lane.

I would like to nominate everyone from ice cream chat. Can go back to find the specifics.
Also myself and dark sharks for not editing our horrible posts.
I hate this "you can't win it from outside the 8 narrative."
"Liam Duggan worsfold medal winner"

AsterixTheGaul , Dylan82 , and WCE_phil all deserve a nomination for their work in the drafting and trading space!

Also I’ll give one to stallon for fighting the good fight over on the D&T board

Bender never fails to make me exhale air out of my nose slightly harder than usual 😉😉, so one for them from me.

And who could forget the incredible work Alesana has done with the video highlights this year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP QS Medal: West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year 2024 - Nominations Now Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back