Game Day Qualifying Final v Sydney, MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

So it begins.
This should be a great game. Sydney a very tough opponent who match up well against us. We hit a bit of form at the end of H&A so should be raring for this. I'm still drinking the Kool-Aid that we save ourselves for finals.
Expect to see lots of DNA, #FrontHalfFootball and DEMON SPIRIT 😈 on display.
AFL_Team-Selection_1080x1350 (8).jpeg

Reminder too that the AFLW game v Norf is being played ahead of this. Get on down to support that if you can!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will have been a while since I've made it to the MCC (even the country :()

As an MCC member can you still get a passout to go join general admission?

I have general public tickets to tonight but considering going early for the womens game via MCC and then popping over, so I'd then have a spare ticket.

It will have been a while since I've made it to the MCC (even the country :()

As an MCC member can you still get a passout to go join general admission?

I have general public tickets to tonight but considering going early for the womens game via MCC and then popping over, so I'd then have a spare ticket.
Yep. Just walk out of the MCC area inside the stadium and they'll give you a card.

Yep. Just walk out of the MCC area inside the stadium and they'll give you a card.

Beauty! Okay I'll try and do that and then can give away my extra ticket to a mate

50 games for Tom Sparrow too

We've been talking about winning finals at the 'G non-stop for the last 12 months. Expect us to either come out breathing fire, or make a really nervy start.

I've seen enough of this team in big games over the past two years to be fairly confident it'll be the former.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Qualifying Final v Sydney, MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back