World Cup Quarter Finals: Game Two - Brazil vs Colombia (5th July 6:00AM AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a mad run by Luiz.

That's what I thought but it was made a million times worse by Cuadrado giving it a meaningless touch toward before Rodriguez before his shot.
Yeah I didn't see a replay so wasn't sure but if he touched it then it's fine.

It was obviously a soft foul but FIFA has told our refs locally that even if you lead in studs up and don't get the player, it's deemed a foul so the ref might have been technically correct there.

tumblr_lrs97jJHzh1r3v6f2o1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scrappy half, not sure ive seen so much diving in a half of soccer before.

and agree with the comments on the ref, hope he doesn't get the final :eek:

he's committed about 1 actual foul. other calls have been an utter joke. taken james out of the game totally and colombia seem unwilling to match intensity. well, besides zuniga's studs up stamp on hulk.

brazil should be about 3 up, let down by the constant pretender that is hulk. thiago silva has completely killed it

Colombia need to attack at all costs, if they get the next goal Brazil will shit themselves.

Pip them at the post.

Would love Columbia to get up, but i don't see it. Brazil have another goal in them at least, well the longer it stays 1-0 anyway, Brazil will open the floodgates at some point.

But if Brazil go on to lose, i hope Neymar's showboating has something to do with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

World Cup Quarter Finals: Game Two - Brazil vs Colombia (5th July 6:00AM AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back