shuveradda

Team Captain
Feb 14, 2004
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
i have been off watching wrestling for about 2 and a half years now and have only began to watch again in the last 2 months and there are a few questions i would like to be answered if you's all could please

Stone cold steve austin - any chance of a comeback or what is wrong with him

Brock lesnar - what ever happenbed to him and what happened to his neck i was reasin in another thread that he hurt it badly

others could give more details but basically...

austin's body is stuffed, probably won't come back

brock tried out for nfl, failed, had a dispute with wwe, and now wrestling in japan

how exactly did lesnar land? was that meant to be the end of the match against angle coz im thinking thatd be a sweet finishing move

how exactly did lesnar land? was that meant to be the end of the match against angle coz im thinking thatd be a sweet finishing move

Yeah it was meant to end there and there but we all know what happened there. Good improv by Angle.

The neck wasn't the issue with Lesnar. He left WWE to play in the NFL and failed. Then the WWE tried to bring him back, but negotiations failed. Then they got into a legal battle over a clause in Lesnar's contract stating he couldn't wrestle for rival promotions. He's recently wrestled in Japan, and may try out for MMA.

Austin's in-ring career is done. His neck is shot, amongst other injuries. He'll appear every now and then, and has a WWE film coming out soon.

It was damn electric when he returned last week.

how exactly did lesnar land?

Let's just re-live it all, shall we?

lesnarsspgb1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

questions..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back