Preview R19: Changes vs. Essendon

Will Daniel Curtin come into the 22 this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

"Shit we won last week and Hinge is available. Winning means can't drop anyone no matter how badly they played. **** **** **** **** ... ahhhhh .... I guess we'll rest Tex then"

- Matthew Nicks, probably

"Shit we won last week and Hinge is available. Winning means can't drop anyone no matter how badly they played. ** ** ** ** ... ahhhhh .... I guess we'll rest Tex then"

- Matthew Nicks, probably
Tex saves Nicks’s job in 2023 and it’s probably going to end with our worst ever coach pushing a club legend out the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Nicks saying they are willing to play four talls tomorrow, but would be reluctant if the weather was wet. Aren’t we playing at the Etihad, which like everyone knows (except for Nicks) has a roof. Am I missing something here? If this is an oversight I’m concerned
I reckon he’s pulling your chain deliberately. 🤣

Six day break, away trip, hard fast Etihad deck. Very sensible to rest Tex.

Of course, we couldn't do it until Thilthorpe was back. Shouldn't have impacted our management of Tex over the season but it did because we lack courage.

If Tex is managed, that tells me Nicks is under no pressure & if he lost all games from here he still wouldnt get the flick end of season..Shame..

He was safe as soon as he was extended, results never mattered. But there's no way that Tex misses if he's not marginal in terms of his body. He played 11 games without being managed and is only 3 games back after a month off with injury. There's little doubt he's not quite right again.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R19: Changes vs. Essendon

Back