Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t remember who it was now from port but Ray shared a HUG after the game. An effen HUG !
He’s retiring so a few clearly made a point to farewell and congratulate him. Murphy made a point of it too

Edit Think it was boak who hugged him, as a former captain prob had a lot of history there too

He’s retiring so a few clearly made a point to farewell and congratulate him. Murphy made a point of it too
Ray looked a little taken aback that there were still Auskickers on the field after the game.

Twitter has something from one of our fans tonight towards Rioli (I won't post it here - but it's pretty bad)....so even we have these deadsh*t supporters apparently.
Morons, honestly! How are people sooo dumb that they make racist remarks online and don't think they'll be found and banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy post game was having quite a chat with hinkley, in a positive way. Was weird. Even hinkley seemed to think it was over the top
I know a guy who recently found out he was going to be made redundant. He started reaching out to contacts, having a few conversations.

I felt we were lucky to be up at half time. I thought Dawson busted his arse. Also Worrell - always gives 100%.

They just have so many punchable players on their list. Butters, Boak, Rioli, the big hairy dude who can't football much but gets really angry, Floppy Rozee, Horny Frank. Just w***ers.

Also the flogs who waved goodbye to a concussed Rankine down the race. Speaks absolute volumes about that whole putrid club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back