Game Day R24 v The Orange Team - finals on the line

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from effort, which has been good, I'm not convinced that we have played that well today. A few players are having mares, or just not impacting. I don't know the contested possession stats, but it seems like we are getting beaten there. Especially in the air. We have to lift. The wind won't win it for us.

Apart from effort, which has been good, I'm not convinced that we have played that well today. A few players are having mares, or just not impacting. I don't know the contested possession stats, but it seems like we are getting beaten there. Especially in the air. We have to lift. The wind won't win it for us.

Winning contested possessions 145-126 atm

Don't know the intercept marking numbers now but they were winning it 19-7 or something in the third

Up by 20 in contested possessions

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back