Play Nice Random Discussion II - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to try it but I am very uncoordinated so I would fear for the safety of those around me...
It’s a safe environment don’t worry try it … it’s great for stress relief the key is to picture a certain face on the target … it’s also useful after watching us play live as I did last night … lol

It’s a safe environment don’t worry try it … it’s great for stress relief the key is to picture a certain face on the target … it’s also useful after watching us play live as I did last night … lol

I just asked my wife. She said for the good of society - no.

Though I did go to a gun club with her like 5 years ago and put her to shame. She thought all of her COD experience would show me up. She was wrong (and I never let her forget it). Haven't gone back - I fear it was beginners luck.

So worried for those in the little titanium can, trapped somewhere down deep.
Fearing the worst because hypothermia even if still oxygen is a high risk. They were lost at almost 2 hours down...that is...
Hoping for the best still and praying.

So worried for those in the little titanium can, trapped somewhere down deep.
Fearing the worst because hypothermia even if still oxygen is a high risk. They were lost at almost 2 hours down...that is...
Hoping for the best still and praying.
I would have lost my claustrophobic marbles by now. What an unthinkable situation to be in!

I would have lost my claustrophobic marbles by now. What an unthinkable situation to be in!
It's a lot like apollo 13...whole world waiting and hoping. Dear God Mrs E.B.
..imagine getting into that thing!!
Horrifying.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

No, i hate it in there
then you shouldn't have been so disrespectful to a doyen of the board, a source of calm & wisdom, an admired holder of records and much sagacity..........

then you shouldn't have been so disrespectful to a doyen of the board, a source of calm & wisdom, an admired holder of records and much sagacity..........
Katy Perry Wow GIF

Is that dodgy submarine still there? As a kid, I thought it was the greatest thing ever..
Could use some extra storage space but I find it comfortable enough.

You sure that you are jot thinking about Holbrook?

If so submarine still there.
Nah. Been to Holbrook heaps of times.
The old Carribean Gardens was a theme park of sorts in the 70's.
There as a fake submarine on the lake you could walk into 😀

Nah. Been to Holbrook heaps of times.
The old Carribean Gardens was a theme park of sorts in the 70's.
There as a fake submarine on the lake you could walk into 😀
Interesting story about the Holbrook one that I recently heard.

Was the second last of the Oberon class subs in Australia whilst waiting for Collins class subs. The last had its radar damaged whilst still operational. They weren't being made any more so the only way that they could get it fixed was to hope that the one at Holbrook still had a working one which it did.

But I digress. I remember Carribean Gardens but was way too cool to go there. Was the late shows "P!ss Weak World" modelled on it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back