Oct 9, 2008
Essendon
AFL Club
Richmond
Would love your thoughts on this…

Option 1: Malceski, Caddy and $147K

Or

Option 2: H Shaw, Ledger and $73K

Malceski makes me nervous, and I’m worried $218K is too much to pay on Caddy who is essentially a rookie. But option 1 could really pay off?

Re: Rate my SuperCoach team 2012 (Part II)

Or

Malceski makes me nervous, and I’m worried $218K is too much to pay on Caddy who is essentially a rookie. But option 1 could really pay off?
I would definitely go with option 2. Shaw > Malceski.

Why would anyone way pay double the price of a rookie for Caddy? So many better options out there.

Can you guys please give me some imput on my mids and ruck:
M: Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Thompson, Watson, Shiel, McDonald, Magner
R: Mumford, Giles, Redden and Stephenson

Re: Rate my supercoach 2012 (Part 3)

Bearing in mind my AFL knowledge is not the greatest

Goddard-Shaw-Malceski-Roberton-M. Clarke-Ellis (Rich)-Mohr..... Smedts/Tahlia

Pendlebury-Ablett-Mitchell-Selwood-R. Dyson-T. Mitchell... McDonald/Magner

Mummy-Giles... Derickx/Rowe

Franklin-Goodes-Rioli-Cloak-Sidebottom-Hawkins-Crozier... Ugle/Pfieffer

Been chopping and changing my team a fair bit, this is how it now stands.

Any thoughts are appreciated

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Grimes, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Bower , Smets)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Dal Santo, Selwood, C. Smith, McDonald (Shiel, Magner)

Rucks: Kruezer, Redden (Giles, Stephenson)

Forwards: Buddy, Fyfe, Pav, Martin, Gray, D. Smith, Hall (Kennedy,Dickson)

Why would anyone way pay double the price of a rookie for Caddy? So many better options out there.

That was pretty much what I was thinking, so thanks for confirming my thoughts...

Awesome midfield - But I think you have 1 gun too many - it means either your forwards or backs must be weakened. Think you may have to lose on of the mids to strengthen either. If I had to choose - Watson - simply due to durability. I love the choice of Pendles - I have him. He may be expensive and come down a bit in price, but while others wiat to upgrade him, you'll be enjoying the extra 10 to 20 points a week he brings...

I'm happy with that ruck strategy. I'm doing it - Giles will be the best rookie scorer for the year IMO - shame not to have that on the ground.

Or

I just put together this side rather quickly. I know changes are going to be made.

Would appreciate thoughts?

B - Goddard, Deledio, H.Shaw, Broughton, Hargrave, Bugg, Morris
(Spurr, Smedts)

C - Ablett, Thomas, Bartel, Dangerfield, Coniglio, Wingard
(Shiel, Magner)

R - Sandilands, Giles
(Redden, Stephenson)

F - Franklin, Martin, Sidebottom, Goodes, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Saad
(Pfeiffer, Weedon)

$375,600 left over. Obviously going to use to upgrade certain areas but this was put together pretty quickly.

Nice side however you should upgrade dangerfield to a Pendelbury and get rid of sandilands he is injured and may not play round 1

your mids looks awesome - you're obviosly spending a lot of cash there. i would be more concerned with the rest of your side. your mids are wicked

i've got the same rucks as well

your mids looks awesome - you're obviosly spending a lot of cash there. i would be more concerned with the rest of your side. your mids are wicked

i've got the same rucks as well
My forwards are 'star-studded' too, iv'e taken all the risks in my defense, as they tend to score a little less.

However I'm just wondering if I've taken the right peremium Mids + Mumford.

Goddard, Delidio, Shaw, Lake, Hargrave, Clarke, Morris (Ellis, Darley)

Ablett, Pendlebury, Boyd, Watson, Magner, C.Smith (McDonald, D.Smith)

Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Saad (Kerridge, Cameron)

What y'all think?

saad i dont rate much, lake clarke magner smith and giles are all good rookie choices i put in mine

RATE MY TEAM PLEASE

Defenders- b.goddard g.birchall p.duffield m.clarke J.drummond b.lake r.hargrave BENCH b.ellis l.brown

Midfield- d.swan h.scottland s. burgoyne l.hayes s.coniglio j.mcdonald BENCH d.shiel j.magner

Ruck- h.mcintosh j.giles BENCH j redden o.stephenson

Forward- l.franklin t.cloke b.harvey d.martin p.dangerfield a.christensen. d.smith BENCH a.kennedy t.couch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RATE MY TEAM PLEASE

Defenders- b.goddard g.birchall p.duffield m.clarke J.drummond b.lake r.hargrave BENCH b.ellis l.brown

Midfield- d.swan h.scottland s. burgoyne l.hayes s.coniglio j.mcdonald BENCH d.shiel j.magner

Forward- l.franklin t.cloke b.harvey d.martin p.dangerfield a.christensen. d.smith BENCH a.kennedy t.couch

Massive against the odds gamble with Drummond. Lake, Hargrave and Clarke are risk enough.

Get rid of Hayes, and the cash you free up will let you afford Ablett or the like.

McIntosh a big gamble as a ruck, Goldstein is clearly still no.1 at North Melbourne

Forwards look pretty good

Guys please rate mine:

Def: Goddard - Deledio - H Shaw - Broughton - Clarke - Ellis - Bugg - (Mohr, Spurr)

Mid: Pendlebury - Ablett - Hodge - Bartel - Coniglio - K Stevens - (Ledger, Magner)

Ruck: Mumford - Giles - (Redden, Stephensen)

For: Franklin - Fyfe - Martin - Zaharakis - Dangerfield - Smith - Saad - (Smedts, Dickson)

Would love some Feed back guys, I have really found this year the hardest of all!!

Def: Goddard, H Shaw, Delidio, Enright, Dea, M Clarke, S Morris ( T Bugg, L Brown)

Mid: Pendlebury, Ablett, Swan, D Swallow, Melksham, J McDonald ( Magner, Shiel )

Rucks: Sandilands, McIntosh ( Giles, Stephenson )

For: Franklin, Chapman, Rioli, D Martin, Smedts, Dell'Olio, A Hall ( Zorko, Hampton)

fyfe got injured but dont know how bad it is.. who is the saad bloke from saints will he get games

depends if you wanna peak with your players early with you ablett and pendlebury or you buy players that will make you money to then go and buy the top players

Goddard, Delidio, Shaw, Lake, Hargrave, Clarke, Morris (Ellis, Darley)

Ablett, Pendlebury, Boyd, Watson, Magner, C.Smith (McDonald, D.Smith)

Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Saad (Kerridge, Cameron)

What y'all think?

Good side. As mentioned, Saad may not be the best bet. Going with Sidey, Danger and Porps is risk, along with Lake and Hargrave...could pay off, but they are not discounted for nothing.

Overall a solid team. Wait for rookie announcements and then adjust accordingly.

RATE MY TEAM PLEASE

That backline is risky. Drummond won't play more than 10 games. Duffs could be better utilised. Luke Brown and Tom Couch won't play. Avoid until late season downgrade.

Scotland should be in the backs, i'd look at Deledio over Goddard early. Hayes and Coniglio are also risks for different reasons.

Guys please rate mine:

Def: Goddard - Deledio - H Shaw - Broughton - Clarke - Ellis - Bugg - (Mohr, Spurr)

Mid: Pendlebury - Ablett - Hodge - Bartel - Coniglio - K Stevens - (Ledger, Magner)

Ruck: Mumford - Giles - (Redden, Stephensen)

For: Franklin - Fyfe - Martin - Zaharakis - Dangerfield - Smith - Saad - (Smedts, Dickson)

Def: Tick I love it
Mids: Unique with some risk. Could pay off massively.
Rucks: tick
Fwds: Zaka, Danger...drop one. Rookies of Saad and Smedts...no.

Would love some Feed back guys, I have really found this year the hardest of all!!

Def: Goddard, H Shaw, Delidio, Enright, Dea, M Clarke, S Morris ( T Bugg, L Brown)

Mid: Pendlebury, Ablett, Swan, D Swallow, Melksham, J McDonald ( Magner, Shiel )

Rucks: Sandilands, McIntosh ( Giles, Stephenson )

For: Franklin, Chapman, Rioli, D Martin, Smedts, Dell'Olio, A Hall ( Zorko, Hampton)

Enright hasn't played yet. Avoid. Matty Dea is putrid.
Swallow and Melksham...no thanks...find rookies to put there and use the extra cash on your fwd line.

Rucks are good, but Sandi is risky. Redden could be a better bet.

Zorko, Hampton, Smedts and Ronny Delulio are not the best rookies. Look at GWS for better value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back