Rate My Team (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backline
Nothing wrong with your backline but IMO the strategy is off. There's more quality rookie depth in backs this year then previously so I would stick with 3 premiums max and spend the money else where.
I'd axe Broughton (too injury prone) and I'm not sure if Lower is one of the better rookies.
However, obviously that's your strategy so I respect that but with Grimes in there as well you can really see the shortage in other positions.

Midfield
Good depth in your midfield but you don't have the heavy scoring power or an easy first choice Captain. Pendles is your only guaranteed heavy scorer. Cooney is a risk for his price, Mitchell's best is behind him, Foley is a big risk, Ward is pricey too.
Could use some extra cash here

Rucks
Nothing wrong with your rucks. Sandilands however is the best in the business

Forwards
Real concerns in your forward half.
You've got 1 proven scorer in your forwards in Goodes and he's in decline (still capable but in decline).
Gray and Higgins are both injury prone, Davis place in the team is not secure... Yarran and Knights = good value.

Overall I would look at your team and say where has your money gone... amazing backline... solid rucks, thins out quickly after that

My team

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Gwilt, Otten, Heppell, Coad
(Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

Midfield
Swan, Selwood, Murphy, Goodes, Swallow, Polec
(Conca, Harris, Hiberd)

Ruck
Sandilands, Cox
(Petrie, Smith)

Forwards
Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Gray, Yarran, Krakouer, Gamble
(Richardson, Matera, Darling)

I know Coad is a mature age player, but I'm not sure if McKenna rates him that highly from all reports, and at age 27, he probably would have made it by now if he was going to be a player. I've heard some people say he can look "lost" at AFL level.

I think Goodes is better as a forward. You have him in the midfield. If you can fill up your forward line with midfield types who score heavily, it is usually a good strategy.

Can't really fault your team, though.

I should add that I have two teams. The one I posted here was my second team, with a slightly different strategy of selecting only upside players. I think Nick Lower has scored three consecutive games in the pre-season in the 80's as well, which would make him a good selection (in my opinion, only from what I've heard) if you are having second thoughts about Coad.

Backline
Nothing wrong with your backline but IMO the strategy is off. There's more quality rookie depth in backs this year then previously so I would stick with 3 premiums max and spend the money else where.
I'd axe Broughton (too injury prone) and I'm not sure if Lower is one of the better rookies.
However, obviously that's your strategy so I respect that but with Grimes in there as well you can really see the shortage in other positions.

Midfield
Good depth in your midfield but you don't have the heavy scoring power or an easy first choice Captain. Pendles is your only guaranteed heavy scorer. Cooney is a risk for his price, Mitchell's best is behind him, Foley is a big risk, Ward is pricey too.
Could use some extra cash here

Rucks
Nothing wrong with your rucks. Sandilands however is the best in the business

Forwards
Real concerns in your forward half.
You've got 1 proven scorer in your forwards in Goodes and he's in decline (still capable but in decline).
Gray and Higgins are both injury prone, Davis place in the team is not secure... Yarran and Knights = good value.

Overall I would look at your team and say where has your money gone... amazing backline... solid rucks, thins out quickly after that

My team

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Gwilt, Otten, Heppell, Coad
(Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

Midfield
Swan, Selwood, Murphy, Goodes, Swallow, Polec
(Conca, Harris, Hiberd)

Ruck
Sandilands, Cox
(Petrie, Smith)

Forwards
Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Gray, Yarran, Krakouer, Gamble

Looking pretty good.
Backs: Gwilt a unique pick, I looked at him also but concerned about consistency. No Lower?
Mids: Love it, however just be prepared to burn a couple of trades come finals time.
Rucks: Standard but think Petrie should be in fwd line instead of Gamble and then J.Tippett in bench ruck for mpp
Fwds: Good but not sold on Gray or Yarran. Too inconsistent. Higgins maybe if he stays fit?
Overall pretty good though.

Here's mine:

B: Goddard, Gibbs, deledio, Everitt, Grimes, Lower, Otten (Duigan, Heppell, Stanley)
M: Swan, Judd, Cross, Foley, Swallow, Bewick (Harris, I.Smith, Hibberd)
R: Sandi, Cox (Tippett, Smith)
F: N. Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Higgins, Krakourer, Richardson, Darling (Matera, Petrie, Prestia)

My concerns: Everitt but thinking he may go well with Malceski out.
Foley and Higgins injury history
I.Smith & Darling job security

Any thoughts? $204K left

Strong team on paper and is similar to my set-up especially in the backline which is very strong, have taken Everitt due to Swans record of trading for other players.

Similar mids except I have gone for Nat Fyfe instead of Foley, Foley struggles with tag and disposal is a disgrace. Fyfe = Breakout 2011.

My thoughts are you have gone for two very heavy rucks and have left yourself short on the Forwards; I would consider downgrading Cox for a Mcevoy, Hale or Warnock etc and then upgrade a Richardson or Darling for a mid range forward - ie Yarran, Knights etc.

Can I grab some feedback on my team:

BACKS:
Goddard - Gibbs - Johncock - H.Taylor - A.Everitt - A.Otten - N.Lower
(Stanley, Hibbert, Duigan)

MIDS:
Judd - Pendles - Jobe - Fyfe - Ward - Swallow
(Harris, I.Smith, Berwick)

RUCKS:
Ryder - McEvoy
(Keefe, Bathie)

FWDS:
Riewoldt - Franklin - Harvey - Goodes - Waite - Yarran - Krakouer
(Darling, Matera, Prestia)

*Rucks are weakest line but strategy is in RD6 when saints have bye to trade McEvoy for Luenberger (subject to form).

Strong team on paper and is similar to my set-up especially in the backline which is very strong, have taken Everitt due to Swans record of trading for other players.

Similar mids except I have gone for Nat Fyfe instead of Foley, Foley struggles with tag and disposal is a disgrace. Fyfe = Breakout 2011.

My thoughts are you have gone for two very heavy rucks and have left yourself short on the Forwards; I would consider downgrading Cox for a Mcevoy, Hale or Warnock etc and then upgrade a Richardson or Darling for a mid range forward - ie Yarran, Knights etc.

Can I grab some feedback on my team:

BACKS:
Goddard - Gibbs - Johncock - H.Taylor - A.Everitt - A.Otten - N.Lower
(Stanley, Hibbert, Duigan)

MIDS:
Judd - Pendles - Jobe - Fyfe - Ward - Swallow
(Harris, I.Smith, Berwick)

RUCKS:
Ryder - McEvoy
(Keefe, Bathie)

FWDS:
Riewoldt - Franklin - Harvey - Goodes - Waite - Yarran - Krakouer
(Darling, Matera, Prestia)

*Rucks are weakest line but strategy is in RD6 when saints have bye to trade McEvoy for Luenberger (subject to form).

Not a bad team you have there.

Backs: all performed well in preseason. Only concern is can Taylor, Everitt and even Johncock maintain that form all year.

Mids: I like your 3 prems. Fyfe is not a bad pick. Once again hope he can maintain all year. Ward i see in more and more teams since the stats came out so not a bad selection. Should have a good year.

Rucks: They worry me. Ryder is good. McEvoy is a fragile 2nd pick IMO.

Forwards. Very strong. Only concern is Bye's with Yarren and waite both missing the same week.

Only other suggestion is look at MPP players. You have a few in your backs and forwards but none in your mids.

Here is mine:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Cheney (Lower, Stanley, Duigan)

Mids: Swan, Cross, Harvey, Krakour, Swallow, Harris (Heppell, Hibbard, Libba)

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Keefe)

Forwards: N Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, S Johnson, Higgins, Knights, Richardson (Matera, Mithie, Darling)

$47k left.

Not a bad team you have there.

Backs: all performed well in preseason. Only concern is can Taylor, Everitt and even Johncock maintain that form all year.

Mids: I like your 3 prems. Fyfe is not a bad pick. Once again hope he can maintain all year. Ward i see in more and more teams since the stats came out so not a bad selection. Should have a good year.

Rucks: They worry me. Ryder is good. McEvoy is a fragile 2nd pick IMO.

Forwards. Very strong. Only concern is Bye's with Yarren and waite both missing the same week.

Only other suggestion is look at MPP players. You have a few in your backs and forwards but none in your mids.

Here is mine:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Cheney (Lower, Stanley, Duigan)

Mids: Swan, Cross, Harvey, Krakour, Swallow, Harris (Heppell, Hibbard, Libba)

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Keefe)

Forwards: N Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, S Johnson, Higgins, Knights, Richardson (Matera, Mithie, Darling)

$47k left.

Backs: Pretty Standard. I think everyone has more or less the same backline.

Rucks: Can't really go wrong with Sandilands and Cox. Two best ruckmen in the AFL.

As for your forward line and midifeld, I really think you need 1 more elite midfielder at the expense of a Forward. I would consider downgrading Goodes or Steven Johnson and upgrading Harvey to a Montagna or Judd. Midfield and backline is where you will get your consistent points from.

Can someone please give me some feedback on my team:

Goddard (VC), Gibbs, Delidio, Enright, Grimes, Otten, Puoplolo (Heppell, Toy, Duigan)
Swan, Judd, Montagna, Cross, Krakourer, Gaff (Swallow, Harris, Hibberd)
Sandilands, Derickx (Petrie, Z. Smith)
Riewoldt, Pavlich, Rioli, Higgins, Knights, R. Gamble, C. Richardson (Matera, Darling, I. Smith)

My alternative that I have considered is C. Ward and D. Cox instead of D. Cross and Petrie.

My team, which is subject to change on Wed/Thur night:

D: Grimes, Hurn, Adcock, Sheppard, Urquhart, Menzel, Otten. E: Heppell, Coad, Toy

M: Goddard, Swan, Selwood, Cotchin, Higgins, Petterd. E: Melksham, D.Swallow, Harris

R: Mumford, Jamar. E: J.Tippett, Bailey

F: N.Riewoldt, Gray, Jurrah, Hurley, Duncan, Knights, Krakouer. E: Petrie, Prestia, C.Richardson

Honestly, one of the worst teams I've seen on here.

Ok here's mine..

BACKS: B. Gibbs, C. Enright, J. Grimes, J. Gwilt, E. Wood, A. Otten, D. Heppell
BACKS EMG: K. Cheney, M. Hibberd, S. Buckley

MIDS: B. Goddard, D. Swan, C. Judd, J. Selwood, S. Higgins, A. Krakouer
MIDS EMG: A. Swallow, A. Gaff, D. Harris

RUCKS: A. Sandilands, D. Petrie
RUCKS EMG: T. Bellchambers, Z. Smith

FWDS: N. Riewoldt, L. Franklin, C. Sylvia, M. Hurley, C. Knights, R. Gamble, B. Matera
FWD EMG: D. Prestia, C. Richardson, J. Darling

Hi guys,
this is only my first year of supercoach, and have just completed my side for the year.. any feedback would be really appreciated! im not going for the number one spot overall but would really like to stick it up my mates who always talk up there teams so much!
anything please

here it is.

BACKS Gibbs,Enright, Grimes, Thornton, R Murphy, A Otten, J Trengrove (Toy,Hibberd,Duigan)

MIDS Swan,Bartel, S Burgoyne, Boak, Foley, C Ward (swallow, harris, liberatore)

RUCKS Cox, Petrie (Z Smith, R Campbell)

FORWARDS Franklin,Didak,Pavlich, S Johnson, Higgins, Knights, Krakouer (Prestia,Matera, Richardson)

thoughts?

My team, which is subject to change on Wed/Thur night:

D: Grimes, Hurn, Adcock, Sheppard, Urquhart, Menzel, Otten. E: Heppell, Coad, Toy

M: Goddard, Swan, Selwood, Cotchin, Higgins, Petterd. E: Melksham, D.Swallow, Harris

R: Mumford, Jamar. E: J.Tippett, Bailey

F: N.Riewoldt, Gray, Jurrah, Hurley, Duncan, Knights, Krakouer. E: Petrie, Prestia, C.Richardson

You lack some real premiums in all positions imo.
You should move Goddard to the back and also put Gibbs or Deledio (or both) in there. Riewoldt is a good start for FWD but the rest aren't the best choices (except krak), try adding Franklin or Rioli. Mids aren't too bad if you replace Goddard with another prem (Judd maybe?) and send him to the backline.

Just my 2cents. Good luck.

Backs: Pretty Standard. I think everyone has more or less the same backline.

Rucks: Can't really go wrong with Sandilands and Cox. Two best ruckmen in the AFL.

As for your forward line and midifeld, I really think you need 1 more elite midfielder at the expense of a Forward. I would consider downgrading Goodes or Steven Johnson and upgrading Harvey to a Montagna or Judd. Midfield and backline is where you will get your consistent points from.

Can someone please give me some feedback on my team:

Goddard (VC), Gibbs, Delidio, Enright, Grimes, Otten, Puoplolo (Heppell, Toy, Duigan)
Swan, Judd, Montagna, Cross, Krakourer, Gaff (Swallow, Harris, Hibberd)
Sandilands, Derickx (Petrie, Z. Smith)
Riewoldt, Pavlich, Rioli, Higgins, Knights, R. Gamble, C. Richardson (Matera, Darling, I. Smith)

My alternative that I have considered is C. Ward and D. Cox instead of D. Cross and Petrie.

Backs: Don't like the Enright selection this year, just think his best is past him and seemed to struggle with a tag at different stages last year, teams have finally woken up to him and no longer just allow him to do as he pleases, average pre season also. I definitely wouldnt have Puopolo starting and would even consider others for a bench spot.

Mids: Nice but would get rid of one of Swallow or Gaff, too much money spent there.

Rucks: Looks like a donut in round 1. I personally think that the Sandilands and Cox combo is the way to go this year, can see a lot of weekends where you will be getting close to 300 points out of these 2.

Forwards: Don't like the Gamble selection, is Pav past it and I would try and get Franklin in there, even with Rioli. Will be the highest scoring forward and probably one of the higest scorers for the year, specially now that frees against cost you less points.

Backs: Don't like the Enright selection this year, just think his best is past him and seemed to struggle with a tag at different stages last year, teams have finally woken up to him and no longer just allow him to do as he pleases, average pre season also. I definitely wouldnt have Puopolo starting and would even consider others for a bench spot.

Mids: Nice but would get rid of one of Swallow or Gaff, too much money spent there.

Rucks: Looks like a donut in round 1. I personally think that the Sandilands combo is the way to go this year, can see a lot of weekends where you will be getting close to 300 points out of these 2.

Forwards: Don't like the Gamble selection, is Pav past it and I would try and get Franklin in there, even with Rioli. Will be the highest scoring forward and probably one of the higest scorers for the year, specially now that frees against cost you less points.

Thanks for the advice mate.

Hi guys,
this is only my first year of supercoach, and have just completed my side for the year.. any feedback would be really appreciated! im not going for the number one spot overall but would really like to stick it up my mates who always talk up there teams so much!
anything please

here it is.

BACKS Gibbs,Enright, Grimes, Thornton, R Murphy, A Otten, J Trengrove (Toy,Hibberd,Duigan)

MIDS Swan,Bartel, S Burgoyne, Boak, Foley, C Ward (swallow, harris, liberatore)

RUCKS Cox, Petrie (Z Smith, R Campbell)

FORWARDS Franklin,Didak,Pavlich, S Johnson, Higgins, Knights, Krakouer (Prestia,Matera, Richardson)

thoughts?

anyonne?

Not sure about your backline mate. For a variety of reasons I don't think Enright is going to perform to the same level as in previous years; if you're determined to have him it might even be worth holding off a few weeks, seeing if his price drops, and trading him in. Thornton - is he going to get consistent game time? Maybe check with some Blues fans. And Trengove - bit of a nothing pick IMO, won't deliver high scores and won't be a cash cow. You'd do better to pick another rookie.

Petrie's also a big call given his injury history. Really like your midfield, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My current side on paper, some feedback will be much appreciated:

DEF: Goddard Gibbs Scotland Grimes Otten R.Tarrant Toy (McKenan, Cripps and Duigan)

MID: Judd Pendlebury Hayes Kennedy Swallow Heppell (Libba, Harris and Buckley)

RUC: Sandilands Cox (Smith and McNamara)

FWD: Riewoldt Franklin Didak Goodes Higgins Yarran Krakouer (Matera, Richardson and Casboult)
52K in the bank

R1KSTA remember Bartel, Gibbs, Enright, Yarran, Scotland and anyone else I've missed all have byes during S/C finals..

Here's my team, any advice?

DEF
B.GODDARD, B.GIBBS, B.DELEDIO, J.GRIMES, A.OTTEN, D.HEPPELL, J.TOY (D.STANLEY, L.MARKOVIC, P.PUOPOLO)

MID
D.SWAN, C.JUDD, L.MONTAGNA, J.KENNEDY, D.SWALLOW, D.HARRIS (S.BUCKLEY, T.SCHNEIDER, I.CALLINAN)

RUC
A.SANDILANDS, D.COX (Z.SMITH, T.DERICKX)

FWD
P.CHAPMAN, N.RIEWOLDT, L.FRANKLIN, A.GOODES, P.DANGERFIELD, D.PRESTIA, C.RICHARDSON (D.ASTBURY, B.MATERA, J.DARLING)

EDIT.. Callinan and Markovic I have as extra DPP's.

R1KSTA remember Bartel, Gibbs, Enright, Yarran, Scotland and anyone else I've missed all have byes during S/C finals..

Here's my team..

DEF
B.GODDARD, B.GIBBS, B.DELEDIO, J.GRIMES, A.OTTEN, D.HEPPELL, J.TOY (D.STANLEY, L.MARKOVIC, P.PUOPOLO)

MID
D.SWAN, C.JUDD, L.MONTAGNA, J.KENNEDY, D.SWALLOW, D.HARRIS (S.BUCKLEY, T.SCHNEIDER, I.CALLINAN)

RUC
A.SANDILANDS, D.COX (Z.SMITH, T.DERICKX)

FWD
P.CHAPMAN, N.RIEWOLDT, L.FRANKLIN, A.GOODES, P.DANGERFIELD, D.PRESTIA, C.RICHARDSON (D.ASTBURY, B.MATERA, J.DARLING)

Backs - Pretty stock standard like most teams, will go well.

Mids - I like the Kennedy pickup, has played pretty well all preseason, If you need to free up some cash, swap Swan to Pendles, I think Swan will drop a fair bit early days while Pendles will rise.

Rucks - Strong. Smith will get games, but not 100% on Tommy. I'm sure he will get games during the year but Graham will always start over him.

Forwards - Chapman (Injury worries?). Dangerfield (Good pickup again).
And I like your pickup of Astbury, he will play all 22 if fit and should get around 70-80 pew week.

Here is my updated team after last comments:

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Grimes, Deledio, Otten, Heppell, Duigan
(Lower, McKernan, Puopolo)

Mids: Montagna, Murphy, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Anthony, Hibberd
(D.Swallow, Atley, Harris)

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox
(J.Tippet, Cunrow)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt, Pavlich, Rioli, Yarran, Franklin, Krakouer, Richardson
(Petrie, Matera, Darling)

Thanks

Here's my team, any advice?

DEF

I've got a very similar backline and I am a little concerned about having 2 Rookies and Otten starting on the field.

Not alot of appealing backs this year though.

SC_2011.jpg

$12,700 left over and may change depending on selections but any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

SC_2011.jpg

$12,700 left over and may change depending on selections but any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Have to think about having 2 players from the same side in the one line. When there is a bye, could be in some trouble.

here is mine, some feedback would be great

Backs:

Goddard, Gibbs, Delideo, Grimes, Otten, Tarrant, Toy (Duigan, Lower, Puopolo)

Mids:

Swan, Judd, Selwood, Boak (or Cotchin), Swallow, Polec (Harris, Heppel, Atley)

Rucks:

Sandilands, Cox (Bellchambers, Smith)

Forwards:

Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Higgins, Yarran, Krakouer, Prestia (McKernan, Matera & Richardson)

Have to think about having 2 players from the same side in the one line. When there is a bye, could be in some trouble.

here is mine, some feedback would be great

Backs:

Goddard, Gibbs, Delideo, Grimes, Otten, Tarrant, Toy (Duigan, Lower, Puopolo)

Mids:

Swan, Judd, Selwood, Boak (or Cotchin), Swallow, Polec (Harris, Heppel, Atley)

Rucks:

Sandilands, Cox (Bellchambers, Smith)

Forwards:

Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Higgins, Yarran, Krakouer, Prestia (McKernan, Matera & Richardson)
It's solid, but it looks a bit similar to most other sides on here. While that could work out you may not get a real shot at winning without taking some risks.

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Grimes, R Shaw, Otten, R Tarrant (Toy, Duigan, Batchelor)
C: Swan, Cross, A Swallow, J Kennedy, D Swallow, Polec (Heppell, D Harris, Atley)
R: Ryder, Cox (Z Smith, Derickx)
F: Franklin, Green, Rioli, Brennan, Yarran, Knights, Krakouer (Matera, Richardson, Darling)

$130k left in my cap. May turn Brennan into Goodes...

After some feedback on my team.

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Otten, Heppell, Duigan
(Stanley, Buckley, Puopolo)

Mids: Swan, Judd, Montagna, A.Swallow, D.Swallow, D.Harris
(Kraqouer, Pttard, Hibberd)

Rucks: Sandilands, Petrie
(Bailey, Derickx)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt, Franklin, Harvey, Pavlich, Goodes, Day, Mzungu

$81,000 in the bank.
Thanks in advanced.

(Bailey, Derickx)

$81,000 in the bank.
Thanks in advanced.

Mzungu is injured. So I'd suggest getting rid of him. Petrie is out for round 1 (suspended) and round 3 (Bye), so his low price won't rise until round 5. Why not trade him in, in round 5? Or put him on your bench?

Not sure about your three bench defenders. What about Lower from Freo? Good scorer in the pre-season.

Anyway, here is mine:

DEFENDERS
1. Goddard, B Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$633,700
2. Gibbs, B Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$508,300
3. Newman, C Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$450,900
4. Grimes, J Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$428,200
5. Otten, A Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$185,100
6. Heppell, D Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$153,600
7. Duigan, N Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$103,600
23. Toy, J Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$110,200
24. Hibberd, M Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$103,600
25. Lower, N Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$103,600

MIDS
8. Judd, C Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$576,700
9. Murphy, M Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$544,500
10. Pendlebury, S Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$537,900
11. Foley, N Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$364,000
12. Ward, C Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$274,600
13. Polec, J Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$168,600
26. Swallow, D Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$188,600
27. Harris, D Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$125,700
28. Liberatore, T Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$103,600

RUCKS
14. Cox, D Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$428,200
15. Ryder, P Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$416,800
29. Petrie, D Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$216,000
30. Smith, Z Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$117,700

FORWARDS
16. Franklin, L Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$522,900
17. Harvey, B Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$488,400
18. Pavlich, M Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$483,300
19. Goodes, A Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$458,900
20. Higgins, S Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$379,200
21. Knights, C Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$237,500
22. Krakouer, A Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$200,600
31. Richardson, C Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$110,200
32. Matera, B Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$110,200
33. Darling, J Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$103,600

Please rate my team

Backline
Gibbs, Bruce, Broughton, Gilbee, Grimes, Otten, Lower (Toy, Hibberd, Duigan)

Midfield
Selwood, Pendlebury, Burgoyne, Cotchin, Krakouer, Heppell (Swallow, Harris, Liberatore)

Ruck
Sandilands, Cox (Petrie, Smith)

Forwards
N. Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Higgins, Yarran, Knights, Richardson (Prestia, McKernan, Matera)

$22,000 left over. Any feedback would be good. Thanks!
http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=team

(Bailey, Derickx)

$81,000 in the bank.
Thanks in advanced.
I would drop Riewoldt/Montagna. Reason is you have 3 premiums from st kilda. When st kilda have a bye you will then have 1.8 million sitting on your bench from that one club which i think isn't really needed. So maybe change Montagna to a midfielder from one of the other stronger clubs. apart from that i think your side looks really good.

Thoughts?

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Taylor, Otten, Heppell, Duigan (Toy, Lower, Puopolo)

Swan, Judd, Selwood, Pavlich, Krakouer, Swallow (Harris, Atley, Liberatore)

Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Derickx)

Riewoldt, Franklin, Varcoe, Higgins, Duncan, Veszpremi, Gamble (Richardson, Matera, Smith)

$157k left... I have the same team in DT as well, with $326k left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back