Game Day Rd 12 North Melbourne vs * - Sunday June 4th 4:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home made scones?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Thermos, blanket and
Oc GIF

l'm wanting Sheezel to get another rising star nomination if possible. Wardlaw ,TT and Ford to rack up possessions and the ******s fans to start gloating early on, only for them to be silent at games end...as we win by heaps..

Today is to be known as the turning point in our climb back to the top.
We didn’t field our best side, but a good side all things considered.
After 2 previous weeks of improvement, it all clicked against the much favoured bombers.
What was displayed was 4 quarters of uncompromising effort and commitment.
The day we beat Essendon at Marvel in 2023, still without LDU, Comben and Paul Curtis.

I admire the optimism in here. You just know we will find a way to lose and I'll have some ******* in flannelette from Keilor Park in my ear all day.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
God their supporters are awful. We are so ****ing due to give it to the arrogant campaigners. I’ll make my Stringer jokes regardless.

Jake Stringer was at the same playground as me this morning.

He looked nervous. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God their supporters are awful. We are so ******* due to give it to the arrogant campaigners. I’ll make my Stringer jokes regardless.
An extremely high percentage of their fans have no idea of footy life outside of the Red n black bubble that they dwell in

Yes

The 2016 game I ended up on the last row Level 3 behind the Northern goals all the GA squashed in together. Back then blocked off Bays that were empty for * Members that never arrived because they were garbage

Great view though

Could see Pretty Sally
I remember a North Fitzroy game out at Waverley (late 70's?)when it poured rain all day and they opened the members because we were all drowned rats (it was a small crowd) by the end of the first quarter. There were two floods that day.

The second was everyone flooding into the members to find some shelter.

last time the AFL did something left field that was sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back