Preview Rd 15 v GoDeez - Sat 22/6/24 - At the G -7.30pm - Danj

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're seeing Seinfeld next Saturday night across the road at Rod Laver, so won't be able to go to this.

Hopefully will be home in time to tune in for a win.

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF
Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

Be plenty of room, not many of them will turn up. Be lucky to get 40,000 i.m.o.
Jesus, maybe 35,000.
Be cold, we're crappy, they're worse. They only turn up v the big clubs.

We need to find out which end the Cheersquad is sitting

Umm, maybe not.

Usually the city end goals used to attract North people

But who knows; we rarely play there

I am going to this game. Managed to get decent replacement game seats. Dees are absolutely gettable.
After today anyone is gettable in Melbourne.

Don't want Logue rushed back before he's 100% cherry ripe, just to cover Dawson.

Prefer he's mint for the rest of his career, rather than risk another injury.

Simply have to send Phillips to one of Oliver/viney they don’t really have anyone of note that will break the game open in the middle like we have with ldu and Wardlaw apart from the two I have just mentioned. Their forward line is in disarray and their defence isn’t exactly in form either I reckon we are sniff

so, after multiple seasons of games being over before quarter time, 10 to 15 goal thrashings being the norm, the thing that saps the confidence is taking the reigning premiers all the way to the last kick?

no, that doesn't mean they can't or aren't sad/angry about the loss, but for it to then dent the confidence? espeically since we did just have a win and the follow up was this. that is the most obvious progress from complete dog shit bad that we've seen to date.

if it dents the confidence of any of the players, well maybe they should either get to talking about that and utilise that feeling practically, or get to thinking really quick about the next job they're going to have.

Hi all. Tassie member heading over for the game Saturday night. Any reccomendations for where to sit at the G to have some fellow Kangas fans around us? Appreciate any advice!
As MCG sits 100k the North will be the city end anywhere there will only attract about 25k to 30k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so, after multiple seasons of games being over before quarter time, 10 to 15 goal thrashings being the norm, the thing that saps the confidence is taking the reigning premiers all the way to the last kick?

no, that doesn't mean they can't or aren't sad/angry about the loss, but for it to then dent the confidence? espeically since we did just have a win and the follow up was this. that is the most obvious progress from complete dog shit bad that we've seen to date.

if it dents the confidence of any of the players, well maybe they should either get to talking about that and utilise that feeling practically, or get to thinking really quick about the next job they're going to have.
Yep.

Players should be pissed off, but buoyed by the realisation they can take on anyone.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I thought that too until reading your post

Could go either way though
We legit will start to develop a habit of knowing that not even a 54 point lead is safe 🤣 that can't be good for our young players

This is why we desperately needed leadership out there like Jy etc to change the dynamic

We now know at least we can bring that over 200 pressure for 3 quarters

Its the 4th

Out: Pink

In: Sellers

With Brynn in and competing well forward if the ball, there's quite literally no need for Pink now. I'd much rather someone who can at least threaten to hit the scoreboard

Simpkin in for Shiels if fit too. Please don't drop Phillips

Bring the level from the first half yesterday and we're well in this

We need to work on our 2nd and 3rd gears. Our go fast, top flight footy is exhilarating but it’s seriously taxing. We had some periods of holding, start of 2nd quarter vs collingwood namely, but when the whips are cracking we needed it badly.

Against the Dees with a bad forward line we can back ourselves in to hold them at bay.

Key matchups:

• Ford vs Rivers
  • Archer vs Pickett
  • Xerri vs Gawn
  • Phillips vs Viney
  • Corr vs Fritsch
  • Scott vs Langdon
  • Taylor vs Windsor

I think we man up on them pretty well. Better than we have for a long while.

They are obviously a better side, but I hope the Choms, Wardlaws and Sheezels who are providing the dare and leadership think they can cause I ginormous upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back