Preview Rd 19 Cats V Dogs Sat Jul 20 2024 @ KP 730 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that scarlo in your photo champ?

doritos GIF by Scott Gelber

If its wet and a slog fest.... Clohesy for in close pressure @123% all game long will win hearts of Cats fans

Go Catters

Pretty sure Ollie Henry was injured back then - some kind of leg injury if my memory serves me correctly.
hammy awareness I think it was.... and they went very conservative

Go Catters

Going to the game this weekend, should be good considering the last 22 hrs of my life were absolute hell :(
I’m feeling better today. Looking onwards and upwards, got the number 5 put on my guernsey yesterday and a 32 badge! :D

Jeka appears to have the talent buy lacks intensity
Suspect he loses concentration at times
Sounds like same problem as Quinton Narkle
watching him play closely he is big and reads it well and and has skills but yes the intensity suffers and when the pressure rises he makes the issue someone else's issue... and its been a trait all year long.. dont see it changing.

When its going his way... he's very successful.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any footage or dialogue of ff David King picking the doggies on Saturday night ?
Always bemused and interested when he puts his opinion up.

Watched it last night, but don't have the footage, sorry.

Seemed confident in picking the Dogs too.

He reckons 'they can get it done'.

Btw, he accused Geelong of low-balling Stengle too.

Edit: his reasoning for being so confident with the Dogs is that 'their midfield is stacked'.

Last edited:
Any footage or dialogue of ff David King picking the doggies on Saturday night ?
Always bemused and interested when he puts his opinion up.
He didn't make a big thing of it on first crack preview, just backed the dogs midfield. He did do a spiel about how Riley West was a good choice to take Stewart because he can start on ball and follow him forward

He didn't make a big thing of it on first crack preview, just backed the dogs midfield. He did do a spiel about how Riley West was a good choice to take Stewart because he can start on ball and follow him forward
Rhylee West would be murdered by Stewart.

He does love to milk a free though,

In: Knevitt
Out: Clark

No Stanley or other tall defender
Given Rhys is again on the emergency list, there's no way you can rule out his inclusion until final teams are submitted on the day.

Still, I hope they back in the structure from recent weeks for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back