Rd 20 Preview / Discussion (dedicated to SavDog23)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his name was Brodie he would have scored 150 plus tonight

Just rapt he is coming home like Puffing Billy. He isn’t going to catch the big dogs, but he’s keeping pace with them of late.
:thumbsu:

Pretty sad that what it has come to for a supposedly premo!

Yeah, shame he’s going out with a whimper, but with the more accountable matchups and the experiment up forward, you end up basically accepting what is clearly subpremo output and become desensitized. :(

0/0

Magnificent

Laid a solid foundation there, mate :thumbsu:

Your Chol-esterol readings will be through the roof when The People’s Champ puts Gawndog to the sword on the weekend. :moustache:

Stengle is an emergency for Adel. Hope he doesn't get a late call up, might have to blow a trade on him.

I hate myself.

Now Jiska ...didn't you comment to a Campaigner last week about going the "Early Crow" ? .......and so Birchell has now left the building

tenor.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey pincrusher .....please don't make our Final too easy for me .....you do know, you've got your (C) Gawn playing B4 your (VC) Grundy

Anything else I can do to help, just ask :p

2 / 225 for me as well.

New recruit Worpedo more than did his job... Maybe the Dawks will learn that the draft can bring in quality players instead of constantly stealing from other teams.

Seriously, their midfield setup tonight in addition to Worpel was often McEvoy, Jom, Wingard, Scully & Burgoyne. Add Titch & Ceglar who didn't play! And Gunston kept them in it with 2 huge goals.

Cogs to come as well. What's the point of the draft!?

2/194 in an okay start.

Well done to those who started with Worpel and stuck with him. He's full of promise but he could pose a problem next season if he finishes off this one really well. He'll be so tempting to pick, but will he be able to maintain that scoring when Mitchell returns to the midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back