Preview RD 21 Geelong V Crows Sat Aug 3 2024 435pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the only thing that puts him above hawkins and he doesnt do it well. He is just better then hawkins at it (which is a low bar)
Neale is the future. He turned 22 last week. He was in the 100m GF sprint. I stood near him at quarter time at Port Melbourne and he is big. What do you expect from a late 2nd round pick. He takes a big defender and they can’t leave him as he is quick. Hawk can’t jump and is slow.
But it wouldn’t surprise me if Scott is conservative and plays Hawk in the finals.

Neale is the future. He turned 22 last week. He was in the 100m GF sprint. I stood near him at quarter time at Port Melbourne and he is big. What do you expect from a late 2nd round pick. He takes a big defender and they can’t leave him as he is quick. Hawk can’t jump and is slow.
But it wouldn’t surprise me if Scott is conservative and plays Hawk in the finals.
Top 30 for average goals kicked this year and half our fans seem to want him delisted.

Neale right now is playing better and offering more than Hawkins was before the injury.

Couple that with the fact Hawk is obviously going downhill fairly quickly this year whilst Neale is improving and the answer to whether Hawk comes in is obvious.

Would be nice if Hawkins took the call out of Scott's hands and ruled himself out unless he monsters a VFL game or 2.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go Cats. Hope you have good time at the game tomorrow. I’m going with my Dad. I have a feeling we will win. :)
Thanks, lovely you’re going with your Dad. My Dad took me to VFL in NSW from 3yo ♥️

Hi all. Having some issues transferring tickets for this game from my parents to myself? Ticketmaster continues to present with error messages, can’t call the club and nobody is present at the ground. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go to resolve this? Thanks in advance

GAmeday

Go Catters

Neale right now is playing better and offering more than Hawkins was before the injury.

Couple that with the fact Hawk is obviously going downhill fairly quickly this year whilst Neale is improving and the answer to whether Hawk comes in is obvious.

Would be nice if Hawkins took the call out of Scott's hands and ruled himself out unless he monsters a VFL game or 2.
Shouldn’t underestimate the fact that it is quite likely he doesn’t get right in time anyway. Rehab of feet are very unpredictable as we have seen with Guthrie (and Hawkins).

I am not giving it much thought until Hawkins is actually really close to coming back. For now it is simply the scratcher show and I want him to do well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back