AFLW Rd 6 Richmond vs Collingwood, 05/10 3:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the girls can win their last 4 against cats, dees, bombers and even hawks and cement a top 4 berth
Insert it’s happening lol or to soon. Well played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Insert it’s happening lol or to soon. Well played.

Lids off TT

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Mon Conti’s exceptional skills are highlighted time and time again and rightly so but do yourself a favour and have a look at Yassir’s pickup and handball in horrible conditions to Dallaway that ends with Sheerin kicking her first goal. That’s some class right there.

What a great W really enjoyed watching that , finally got some goals from our mids , I owe an apology to hicks she was terrific, ball use outstanding and Lynchy is really growing as a player , not too many tougher than Beth . Two assists from fordy and Ryan and greiser is now posing a real threat , liking her work . Luke surprised me big time with a couple of nice marks and reliable kicks ,,,,maybe they’re right

What a great W really enjoyed watching that , finally got some goals from our mids , I owe an apology to hicks she was terrific, ball use outstanding and Lynchy is really growing as a player , not too many tougher than Beth . Two assists from fordy and Ryan and greiser is now posing a real threat , liking her work . Luke surprised me big time with a couple of nice marks and reliable kicks ,,,,maybe they’re right
Beth’s game has improved so much.
Good call.

Some really good team performances this year. Some players may be down in a game but others step up. It has been a really good list build over the last couple of years.

We have some real competitors out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Rd 6 Richmond vs Collingwood, 05/10 3:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back