RDFNL 2023 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

None of this will matter - woodend will win it by a mile - have recruited guns who are well above the standard - Tim Martin will win the Bowen / Macedon also recruited well but big question marks on the morals of some of the recruits they have landed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Who have they picked up?

Every year Woodend seem to look lively and then deliver rubbish.

Be great if they can challenge the top teams - who are the same every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of this will matter - woodend will win it by a mile - have recruited guns who are well above the standard - Tim Martin will win the Bowen / Macedon also recruited well but big question marks on the morals of some of the recruits they have landed

Tim Martin the ruckman??

It was put to me on the weekend that Romsey would be the premiership favourite. No specific names were mentioned so no idea how reliable the info is but would be interested to hear from anyone in the know at the Redbacks.

Teams should all be back training now, be interesting to hear what numbers are like and some spruiks from teams to get this forum up and about.

Rockbank have alot of ins on the clearance page (mostly ex Sunbury roos??), hearing Riddell have lost a few. Wallan lost plenty but have recruited well. Should still be in the top couple I would think. Woodend will no doubt expect improvement again, will they deliver this time? Centrals very quiet on the socials, Lancefield have announced a number of recruits and I believe one or two key recruits are still to be announced. Diggers always keep their cards close, but hearing they may have lost a couple of key players also and Macedon will no doubt be there abouts also. Let's hear the goss

It was put to me on the weekend that Romsey would be the premiership favourite. No specific names were mentioned so no idea how reliable the info is but would be interested to hear from anyone in the know at the Redbacks.

Teams should all be back training now, be interesting to hear what numbers are like and some spruiks from teams to get this forum up and about.

Rockbank have alot of ins on the clearance page (mostly ex Sunbury roos??), hearing Riddell have lost a few. Wallan lost plenty but have recruited well. Should still be in the top couple I would think. Woodend will no doubt expect improvement again, will they deliver this time? Centrals very quiet on the socials, Lancefield have announced a number of recruits and I believe one or two key recruits are still to be announced. Diggers always keep their cards close, but hearing they may have lost a couple of key players also and Macedon will no doubt be there abouts also. Let's hear the goss
I don’t think much will change at the top end this year. Wallan looks to be a bit unknown due to changing of the guard but they are always thereabouts. I think Diggers will be better than 2022 with their ins.

Centrals will be stronger but still lack depth. Rockbank will be better than last year but hard to see where they get a win, too much of a gap for the rams.

Honestly I think much will be the same unless some significant ins come from the lower sides.

Shandley and Greenwool from Sunbury Kangas will dominate for the Rams. Not sure if it’ll help them much but it’s good to see them heading in the right direction

Dane Swan playing for western rams round 1. How good is that by the rams. 👏👏👏👏
Sure to bring a bit of excitement especially in a growing area. Hopefully a big crowd shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back