RDFNL 2025 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wallan have announced Jeremy Hayes from Hillside. Good pick up.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jeremy is a very solid player. Strong inside mid and absolute ripping person. Great pick up. Can only assume his good mate Victor is also heading out to Wallan. Both will give you 💯 every week. Victor has had some injuries of late but his an absolute bull. If his at his best look out in this competition

Aucklander so where do you think Wallan would finish in NFNL

They'd win your Div 3 and finish mid-table in Div 2. Riddell and Diggers would do the same maybe even go 1 better in Div 2.

Been in RDFL for 15 years and havent won a thing, talk a big game but have nothing to show for it

I don't see anyone talk a big game. Do we have expectations? Absolutely. Pretty sure in my time at the club they've played multiple finals series, while winning twos and U19.5 flags.

Robbed of a great opportunity for a flag in 21 and not far behind Rupo in the washed out 2020 season.

I'm not sure what you have against the club, but maybe you could add the quoted part above to your sig.

Jeremy is a very solid player. Strong inside mid and absolute ripping person. Great pick up. Can only assume his good mate Victor is also heading out to Wallan. Both will give you 💯 every week. Victor has had some injuries of late but his an absolute bull. If his at his best look out in this competition

Was announced earlier in week that Victor has signed at Wallan

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2025 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back