Banter RDT CVXXXI - BigTank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one. We were at the back end of the paddock. Broad sweeping views, roos out, full moon on the rise. Just brilliant (on Saturday night). Even lastnight was mostly ok.
It's a nice spot there, the valley behind it is pretty cool too, there's a nice walk up the hill there.
The moon was amazing on Saturday, I was down in the paddock burning off a bit and it was really eerie with the moonlight and the smoke.

It's a nice spot there, the valley behind it is pretty cool too, there's a nice walk up the hill there.
The moon was amazing on Saturday, I was down in the paddock burning off a bit and it was really eerie with the moonlight and the smoke.
Saturday night was the perfect camping experience. Blazing fire, dead still, and like I said, a rising full moon and roos bounding around. Just idyllic.

Underrated part of the Perth local region, out there. Pretty close to town too.

Saturday night was the perfect camping experience. Blazing fire, dead still, and like I said, a rising full moon and roos bounding around. Just idyllic.

Underrated part of the Perth local region, out there. Pretty close to town too.
Yeah the new highway has made a massive difference, cuts out 20 minutes of driving through the swan valley to get to most places now

I would like to take you all to a beach in Rockingham.
The year is 2011.
After a lovely New Years weekend off, we spend the last day of it at the beach. In Rockingham for some reason.
After a few hours at the beach, I go and get changed as not to get dirt in the girlfriend's brand new black Getz.

I go into the mens room to find an envelope. Inside the envelope is a thick wad of something.
It's bulging. The envelope is titled 'Pricks and Assholes".
My first thought? This is a whack job, with a list of names and a payment for services.
Nervously, I look around. No one else is there, so I ever so delicately peel open the envelope.

To my disappointment, it wasn't a thick wad of $$$. It was something a lot smoother to touch.
A thick wad of photos, obviously taken with a manual camera and printed professionally, given the gloss.
I carefully peel a photo out.
It was a johnson. A thin white Johnson of a perculiar shape.
Confused, I look at the next photo. A robust white buttock with a focus on the actual hole. The arseh*le if you will.
I run outside shook, but my group of friends don't believe me, so I go and retrieve the envelope for my posse. Holding it only by the very very tip of the paper, as not to touch any potential man juices.

To my disgust, the bulging envelope rips. 200 or so photos flutter in the wind, suddenly picking up after being breathless all afternoon.
Vivid imagines of pricks and assholes of all different shapes, sizes and in various states of being flutter all over the beach.

A four year old toddler picks up a photo and shows his Dad, a large tattooed man, who upon picking up a photo begansuddenly yelling profanties in a distinct Northern British accent threatening various heinous acts on violence on whoever was responsible for his daughter seeing that filth.

We skedaddled pretty quickly after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh....well I've seen movies about this. You're both supposed to strip off and get into the same sleeping bag with each other for warmth

Skin to skin.

Take my breath awaaaayyyyyy

Sounds like a movie plot. If only I could remember which one...

If I've learnt one thing from Hollywood it's that most lovemaking starts off a bit rapey until one of the parties finally succumbs to the passion of the moment and then it's all good and above board.

Ahhh....well I've seen movies about this. You're both supposed to strip off and get into the same sleeping bag with each other for warmth

Or one of you cuts the other open and sleeps inside.

Or one of you cuts the other open and sleeps inside.

"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside" would be quite accurate in this case after spending weeks hiking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back