Reasons why Norf should die

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s confront some reality here folks.

Personally Id enjoy seeing those oxygen thieves finish bottom for the next 150 years.

And I guess Better Norf are cremated than some other mob that people give a rats about.

Yes mate, we took a whopping pick 7 and 15 to the bank as compensation for losing Gary ablett in his prime. While north has just lost a mediocre Ben mckay for pick 3.

You got a whole ****ing stadium handed to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate, we took a whopping pick 7 and 15 to the bank as compensation for losing Gary ablett in his prime. While north has just lost a mediocre Ben mckay for pick 3.
I'm legit mad about this too.

You got a whole ******* stadium handed to you!

Nobody in the AFL pays for their stadium. If you want to relocate regionally, establish a fanbase and grow with the region then build a stadium that is exclusively yours… go for it!! The canberra Roos is all open?? I am sure the Canberra government will support the stadium to give to you.

If you want to sit there and sulk and take handouts in a market that you are obviously never going to thrive in such as Melbourne, then you only have yourselves to blame and don’t come crawling for handouts all the time

Go do something about it and relocate north.

You got a whole ******* stadium handed to you!

If you wanted to get technical, don't all Vic clubs have a stadium handed to them?

Carlton's got Princes park or IKON park. North Melbourne has Arden street. Essendon has windy Hill. Richmond has punt road etc.

^Umm, no

Yes mate, we took a whopping pick 7 and 15 to the bank as compensation for losing Gary ablett in his prime

Junior was a mercenary campaigner who declined a pay increase from Corio to go win individual awards on the Flog Coast and you’re blaming the League? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely curious as to what joy Norf supporters get out of supporting their sh*tstain of a club?

Being part of an average crowd of 15-20k at home games at their hole of a stadium that often needs the top tier to be closed to make the lower levels look somewhat populated.

Zero semblance of success this century. Being perennially sh*t these past few years, due to the self-inflicted ineptness caused by their footy department.

Now receiving even more charity.

If the AFL ran the league like a competent business, they'd have put a bullet in them years ago and rightfully so.

Genuinely curious as to what joy Norf supporters get out of supporting their sh*tstain of a club?

Being part of an average crowd of 15-20k at home games at their hole of a stadium that often needs the top tier to be closed to make the lower levels look somewhat populated.

Zero semblance of success this century. Being perennially sh*t these past few years, due to the self-inflicted ineptness caused by their footy department.

If the AFL ran the league like a competent business, they'd have put a bullet in them years ago and rightfully so.
Gives sad sacks like you something to talk about. The Dingley Hawks are struggling a bit without the pokies though.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe it’s a great family fun environment?? Lots of room for the kids to run around and spread out the food and picnic basket along the empty isle

Let’s confront some reality here folks.

Personally Id enjoy seeing those oxygen thieves finish bottom for the next 150 years.

And I guess Better Norf are cremated than some other mob that people give a rats about.

Update on McKay to WC via the pre-season draft?

Why don't you cry about it and see if that helps?

Go win a game, moron
Ummm....Collingwood just won their last game....kind of an important one too?

Guess it's been so long that you've probably forgotten what it's like to support a team that has a remote chance of winning a premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasons why Norf should die

Remove this Banner Ad

Back