Registration for BF leagues - EXISTING members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2008
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
This is for people that WERE part of a BF League in 2009.

With the 2009 SC competition completed and the Bigfooty leagues going from strength to strength, it is time to collect the information for the 2010.

This thread is ONLY TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.

The BF leagues from 2009 filled positions 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 18 and 19. It is fair to say that considering how late the leagues were created, it was a good result.

I've been given the green light be Kildonan to collect the data for existing and new BF league members. It is important that in the spirit of fairness that I ask you to post your information in the following method.

1. Open up your team page.
2. Hit the PrtScn button.
3. Open up Paint or another like program.
4. Paste the image. Ctrl v or Right mouse click and Paste.
5. Crop the image to only show this information.

97628802.jpg

6. Save image as a .jpeg
7. Open up http://imageshack.us/
8. Upload your image
9. Copy the direct link location
10. Post a reply in this thread.
11. Use the button that says Insert Image. (Just below the undo last button) then copy the link location into this pop-up.
12. Hit Submit post

There are a number of methods and ways to produce these same results, please use whatever method is easiest.

After this post, I will show you the format that I would like ALL posts to follow. This thread will not be used for discussions on next year or stories on why you did so good/bad in 2009. This is only for registering your intent to join a BF league in 2010.

The BF leagues from 2009 filled positions 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 18 and 19. It is fair to say that considering how late the leagues were created, it was a good result.

Don't take credit away from our mighty BF Leagues ;) Take out the Top 3 leagues because they were glitches ... BF came 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 15, and 16.

The Mighty Elite will take #1 this year :cool:

Hope this works had to copy it into excel then paint because my stupid laptop won't prt scr. Either way looking forward to this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back