Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool to see that somebody enjoyed SPAM FL enough to bring it back AnUltimateRessie

With so many unused grounds in the land of Sweet might be a nice touch to assign some of these to the reserves teams

e.g.

Sweet FA TeamSPAM FL TeamHome Ground
Ophidian Old Boys FFCSpotswood SerpentsHighway Reserve, Spotswood
Coney Island WarriorsConey Island ProspectsOutback Arena, Outback Territory
East Side HawksEast Side PhoenixWaverley Park, Waverley
Fighting FuriesTittybong ThunderFlog Oval, Tittybong
Gold City RoyalsGold City PaupersKingdom Oval, Kingdom Junction
Gumbies FFCGeelong WolvesHouse of Gumby, Gumbania
Las Vegas BearsLas Vegas IsotopesStadium in the Sky, Nou Camp
Mount Buller DemonsThe Heights DemonsSnow Dome, Mt Buller
Roys FFCThe R.O.IRenown Park, Rhilpisa
Sin City SwampratsAlberton SwampratsAlberton Oval, Alberton
West Coast WondersSeventh WondersMunicipal Park, Rasasidge
Baghdad BombersBaghdad BanditsDark Park, Ashcombe
Dragons FFCSouthern DragonsFulmina Oval, Fulmina

Cool to see that somebody enjoyed SPAM FL enough to bring it back AnUltimateRessie

With so many unused grounds in the land of Sweet might be a nice touch to assign some of these to the reserves teams

e.g.

Sweet FA TeamSPAM FL TeamHome Ground
Ophidian Old Boys FFCSpotswood SerpentsHighway Reserve, Spotswood
Coney Island WarriorsConey Island ProspectsOutback Arena, Outback Territory
East Side HawksEast Side PhoenixWaverley Park, Waverley
Fighting FuriesTittybong ThunderFlog Oval, Tittybong
Gold City RoyalsGold City PaupersKingdom Oval, Kingdom Junction
Gumbies FFCGeelong WolvesHouse of Gumby, Gumbania
Las Vegas BearsLas Vegas IsotopesStadium in the Sky, Nou Camp
Mount Buller DemonsThe Heights DemonsSnow Dome, Mt Buller
Roys FFCThe R.O.IRenown Park, Rhilpisa
Sin City SwampratsAlberton SwampratsAlberton Oval, Alberton
West Coast WondersSeventh WondersMunicipal Park, Rasasidge
Baghdad BombersBaghdad BanditsDark Park, Ashcombe
Dragons FFCSouthern DragonsFulmina Oval, Fulmina

Thanks KP!

Yeah, I was really torn between putting them on their own ground or having them as more traditional curtain raisers.

In saying that there are a couple of games that are played on different grounds.
  • The phoenix play a couple of games at Waverley/Wally Centre of Excellence
  • The Wonders play all their home games at Bainlea Oval (sort of training oval that i've been messing with since early last season)
  • R.O.I play their heritage round match at Renown park

might switch a few more over as we go on

It would be great to see the identity of the ressies clubs get expanded in such ways as their own local homes etc! Kennedy Parker I'm guessing you're suggesting these grounds, as opposed to listing grounds that have already been dedicated? If so, I might suggest a couple of changes which would put some clubs closer to their senior counterparts. Eg Wonders could use Fulmina and Warriors Municipal Park, Royals are a bit closer to Dark Park

It's actually a difficult one to choose, giving reserves clubs their own location is pretty awesome, but envisaging them running out to kick the dew off the same ground their seniors would follow them onto, is also nice thought.

I've built a few more grounds since (trying to remember off top of head : Bainlea, Southback, Berholm, Canalands, Keptin and ruins of past grounds at Rhilpisa Road and Rhilpisa North) but many are too remote to be considered unless you go "summer camp" style as the Wonders have with Bainlea. Southback is close to Mt Buller tho. tgrs intends to build a ground at Togiris also. But that's all by the by.

And I'm always thrilled to see someone repost one of my videos 'cause sometimes I dunno if anyone even notices them ahaha

It would be great to see the identity of the ressies clubs get expanded in such ways as their own local homes etc! Kennedy Parker I'm guessing you're suggesting these grounds, as opposed to listing grounds that have already been dedicated? If so, I might suggest a couple of changes which would put some clubs closer to their senior counterparts. Eg Wonders could use Fulmina and Warriors Municipal Park, Royals are a bit closer to Dark Park

It's actually a difficult one to choose, giving reserves clubs their own location is pretty awesome, but envisaging them running out to kick the dew off the same ground their seniors would follow them onto, is also nice thought.

I've built a few more grounds since (trying to remember off top of head : Bainlea, Southback, Berholm, Canalands, Keptin and ruins of past grounds at Rhilpisa Road and Rhilpisa North) but many are too remote to be considered unless you go "summer camp" style as the Wonders have with Bainlea. Southback is close to Mt Buller tho. tgrs intends to build a ground at Togiris also. But that's all by the by.

And I'm always thrilled to see someone repost one of my videos 'cause sometimes I dunno if anyone even notices them ahaha
Yeah those are just my suggestions, think if a ground has a clear link to a clubs history reckon they should be permanently based there.

East Side Phoenix should play at Waverley for example and Alberton Swamprats at Alberton Oval, the others are just what I think suits the ID, eg Royals at Kingdom Junction

Maybe a mix of curtain raisers and local unoccupied grounds would be best

Yeah those are just my suggestions, think if a ground has a clear link to a clubs history reckon they should be permanently based there.

East Side Phoenix should play at Waverley for example and Alberton Swamprats at Alberton Oval, the others are just what I think suits the ID, eg Royals at Kingdom Junction

Maybe a mix of curtain raisers and local unoccupied grounds would be best
Actually sorry I didn't pick up the reference of "Royals" and "Kingdom" but the penny's dropped now! The Kingdom in Kingdom junction has a whole borderline Lovecraftian mythos attached to it so that would actually be pretty awesome if the Royals were linked to it!

And yes I agree with the clear links over-riding geography, for sure.

Sweet FA Road Trips - S38R06 - UndyStad to BJO

One of shortest routes in the Sweet FA fixture is that between Los Carraras Shopping Centre and the Brunswick Junction Oval. Torohombre Avenue does most of the heavy lifting, leaving a short stroll around the wing along Oval Street to the eastern gate.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now faintly heard begging for rescue from its 38th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Sweet FA Road Trips S38R09 - Taxi Service for OOBs v Roys at the BJO

Starting with countrysider Ed out at Nemuta Plains, the Player Collection Service then proceeds to Sweet where all players with a proprietorship are collected and transported to the BJO for today's match.

If you are in this match, and you have a property in the world, you get a drive-by. If you have multiple properties it's dependend on whether both are en route. All visited properties are listed thuswithhencehere:
Nemuta Plains: Ed_Gein
Spotswood: Over The Post, myblueroan (not yet signed to this property), Juddgement Day (not yet signed to this property), Braklet
Waverley: fitzroybowiedog
Spotswood: Mrs Turbo, Mrs Turbo, Elton Johns Wig, U2Tigers
Rasasidge: Elton Johns Wig
Attenboro: Robertio
Beldribilin: King Tenz
Tiger Island, Punt: thewizardmelon, DemurePrincess
Sweet CBD: DERRINALPHIL
Old Town: Mooch, Aristotle Pickett, Elmer_Hauser, Dingster, Mike, Dingster, JackNah_8, royboy2, TheGoatBaron, Mobbs (as Mullarvey), SpecialBruce

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now faintly heard begging for rescue from its 38th season.

Music pinched from Machine Gun Fellatio in honour of their current reformation.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Built the "Tarara Highlands" over the last 2 weeks in a massive terraforming project. It's built over ocean which at least means it's safe to be clumsy and fall over and over, which I did, over and over!
2024-09-26_22.22.32.png
Tarara_Highlands_terraformation.gif

For those who were talking about it, the first of some new facilities has been added. Not a major event arena yet, but just a basic training centre or whatever you'd call such a thing. Will be multipurpose for wrestling, boxing, dojo stuff, etc.

It's in Abu Grange.

Proper arena will come sometime in the future, again needs to be multipurpose to cater for limited space left in the municipality for large structures - dunno where to put it yet!

Gold course would be even bigger so that's gonna take some scouting.

Lawn bowls, well yeah, it'll be basically the ten pen bowling centre again but without a roof :D

Anyways, here's the training centre:

2024-09-29_15.01.02.png 2024-09-29_15.01.06.png 2024-09-29_15.01.23.png

U2tigers Tigerturbulance Grav Kilroy

For those who were talking about it, the first of some new facilities has been added. Not a major event arena yet, but just a basic training centre or whatever you'd call such a thing. Will be multipurpose for wrestling, boxing, dojo stuff, etc.
Gymnasium?

Cheers Mobbs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back