Gunston19

All Australian
Jul 29, 2007
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Hay guys just a suggestion for the board maybe you could add rep, to each member and others can hand out rep for good things and decrease rep for bad things, and certain rep points give u certain things and also have to give a reason, then the mods check over just to see no trolling going on and yeh..

seen it work well with other boards could work good on bigfooty!

Thanks BH

if u have any tweaks to this feel free to add haha

So the mods have to look through HUNDREDS of rep comments because some chuckle**** from an opposition team thought it'd be fun to neg rep everyone on a particular board?

Here's a cool suggestion though. How about some sort of feature that lets users search the forums for threads that have already been posted 9001 times before!

We should have a poster of the year award of some sort. Have a thread on the main board where we vote. I was going to make a thread but I can't yet because I haven't posted enough.

Agree with the rep system as well. It's good to recognise those who add something to the side. If people are going to abuse, just limit the amount of rep you can give to others. So people are selective with those they give rep to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe just make it so you can only give rep?

And only mods can remove or downgrade rep.

that leaves Chief with alot of work, going through 17 club boards, and extras just to give out rep, id say give spec mods and mods the ability aswell and some sort of verification with yourself and admin staff to approve?

He wasn't talking about me personally. I don't think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Suggestion Reputation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back