Richmond supporters are unbearable flogs - thankfully, it will be all over soon

Are Richmond supporters the most annoying people in world sport right now?

• Yes, by a significant margin

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • "I stand by Hardwick"

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Benard Tomic thinks Jacks Watts should swim less

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree completely, its been amazing the way he's been able to turn himself around & change his attitude on the field. Inspiring to his teammates no doubt.

......yet still the son of a bikie enforcer likely to go off the rails later in life. :grinv1:

Why would I do that? I've been right about every single one of them. :sneaky:
Here's an article for you to read so you can catch up with what is happening in the 21st century.
It's got some big words, get mum to read it out for you then write an apology to Leon Davis.

Richmond supporters have been crawling out of the woodwork recently, constantly changing every discussion imaginable into some sort of Richmond conversation.
Sure these unbearable narcissists, in the short term, finally have something in their miserable little lives to hang their hat on (albeit through no contribution themselves).
But sooner or later it will be all over and another 30+ years of wilderness awaits.

Their Norm Smith winner will inevitably end up behind bars, their captain won't be talking to the coach (if they are on speaking terms at the minute), finger pointing will occur and their fans can go back to unsuccessfully trying to woo their cousin/dreaming about the sixpack of Woodstock bourbon and cola they buy every second Thursday/watching incest pr0n or whatever other nefarious activity these annoying degenerates are into.

Suck it up now you KFC-munching freakshows, because when the music stops we will remember just how freaking unbearable you were and show zero sympathy as you ball buckle-in for an Essendon-like slide back into mediocrity.
Please go easy on the copium, Mofra! Richmond's dynasty is going to be so huge!
Screen-Shot-2021-02-19-at-20.35.00.png

Now that Dusty has plans to defect to Sydney its fair to say the party's over. Can't see their kulcha surviving losing their best player.
You seem to have your finger on the pulse... with four years left on his contract what do you think Sydney will have to pay to get him?
Four first round draft picks and Isaac Heeney is in the ball park.

You seem to have your finger on the pulse... with four years left on his contract what do you think Sydney will have to pay to get him?
Four first round draft picks and Isaac Heeney is in the ball park.
Clubs don't hang onto players who don't want to be there. The AFL has had a hand in luring every big-name Swans recuit since Gerard Healy up there so I'm sure Gill's fingerprints will be all over this one. Don't be surprised if they use the Swans' struggling ladder position as an excuse to bring back COLA only they'll call it a "Supplementary Retention Allowance" or some bullshit.

Dusty is all but gone mate, through a loophole Steve Hocking's probably spent sleepless nights formulating. Early retirement due to concussion followed by a sudden "miracle cure" perhaps, they're already doing that now with McCartin. The AFL Swans always get their man and you'll be lucky to get handed pick 19.

Last edited:
i didn't want to go there Mofra but yes you have made my point even clearer.
It's telling that Andrew Bolt will bend over backwards to defend pedos but even he won't try and defend Richmond fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you're an Andrew Bolt fan , say no more
Reading isn't your strong point is it, you pop-up sprinkler bandwagoner.

I can't stand Bolt, even before his passionate defence of high-profile Richmond supporters.

Richmond supporters have been crawling out of the woodwork recently, constantly changing every discussion imaginable into some sort of Richmond conversation.
Sure these unbearable narcissists, in the short term, finally have something in their miserable little lives to hang their hat on (albeit through no contribution themselves).
But sooner or later it will be all over and another 30+ years of wilderness awaits.

Their Norm Smith winner will inevitably end up behind bars, their captain won't be talking to the coach (if they are on speaking terms at the minute), finger pointing will occur and their fans can go back to unsuccessfully trying to woo their cousin/dreaming about the sixpack of Woodstock bourbon and cola they buy every second Thursday/watching incest pr0n or whatever other nefarious activity these annoying degenerates are into.

Suck it up now you KFC-munching freakshows, because when the music stops we will remember just how freaking unbearable you were and show zero sympathy as you all buckle-in for an Essendon-like slide back into mediocrity.

Classy post from a mod. Be the better man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond supporters are unbearable flogs - thankfully, it will be all over soon

Back