Richmond vs Carlton Last time they met

Remove this Banner Ad

aflratings

Debutant
Aug 12, 2009
Australia
Not exactly the mauling of Round 1 last year, no Judd and Fevola gone.

LAST TIME THEY MET

RICHMOND 12.17 89 CARLTON 16.13 109

Round 15, 2009 - MCG

LEADING POSSESIONS

RICHMOND – 35 Ben Cousins, 32 Daniel Jackson, 29 Brett Deledio, 26 Trent Cotchin

CARLTON – 29 Chris Judd, 29 Andrew Carrazzo, 28 Shaun Grigg, 24 Bryce Gibbs

LEADING GOALS

RICHMOND – 3 Jack Riewoldt, 2 Robin Nahas, 2 Tyrone Vickery, 2 Brett Deledio

CARLTON – 9 Brendan Fevola

Could be closer than the current market of:

RIC $3.05

CARL $1.45

Not exactly the mauling of Round 1 last year, no Judd and Fevola gone.

LAST TIME THEY MET

RICHMOND 12.17 89 CARLTON 16.13 109

Round 15, 2009 - MCG

LEADING POSSESIONS

RICHMOND – 35 Ben Cousins, 32 Daniel Jackson, 29 Brett Deledio, 26 Trent Cotchin

CARLTON – 29 Chris Judd, 29 Andrew Carrazzo, 28 Shaun Grigg, 24 Bryce Gibbs

LEADING GOALS

RICHMOND – 3 Jack Riewoldt, 2 Robin Nahas, 2 Tyrone Vickery, 2 Brett Deledio

CARLTON – 9 Brendan Fevola

Could be closer than the current market of:

RIC $3.05

CARL $1.45

The way Richmond handle the ball....I have to turn over the channel because I actually feel embarrassed for them.../

I personally think this game is a "betting nightmare".

There simply isn't enough information or exposed form around to make an accurate judgement on how both teams will perform in round 1.

Yes we know Richmond will be a bottom 4 team, and most probably one of the bottom 2, but we don't know how Carlton will perform without Fevola and obviously Judd for the first few weeks.

Not touching this game, too risky for mine, might include it in a small expense multi, that's about it.

If Richmond beat Carlton, I would consider giving up on betting on the AFL for the entire season.

:thumbsu:

the Blues belted rich in round 1 with fevola having no influence at all....its also the fact i think the Blues backline is more settled than the tigers.

Rich are expected to play between 3-5 debutants, this is a very tough ask for them to stay close.

That basically is the market now anyway, and will be closer to that come game-time. I doubt it'll be another 83-point thrashing, but still if they're any good at all, they'll cover the -15.5 line at least.

56 Points= Same old Tigers

Correct weight, but now there will be great chances to take on carl with their tough early draw, they still don't convince me much, but thanks for cashing blue baggers.....

my goodness the tigers are bad, stand by for another truckload of manure......

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond vs Carlton Last time they met

Remove this Banner Ad

Back