Rumour Ricky Nixon selling dodgy footballs?

Remove this Banner Ad

He shipped around a reality show about his private life which was boring as bag shit.

Now he's out in the streets giving away absolute gold for free

I might be on my own but I believe Ricky's version of what happened. I mean, are we all just going to pretend that pretty much every postie hasn't been out there insulting women and punching on with innocent blokes for years now...it's all too common, and we just turn a blind-eye and accept it as new norm.

Was small relief when they cut back deliveries to every second day - we all celebrated - but it's about time someone finally stood-up to those vicious hi-viz thugs.

I might be on my own but I believe Ricky's version of what happened. I mean, are we all just going to pretend that pretty much every postie hasn't been out there insulting women and punching on with innocent blokes for years now...it's all too common, and we just turn a blind-eye and accept it as new norm.

Was small relief when they cut back deliveries to every second day - we all celebrated - but it's about time someone finally stood-up to those vicious hi-viz thugs.

campaigners should be privatised!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attacking a postie? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

"Next up on A Current Affair, the postie in the Ricky Nixon scandal speaks out"

NXq3Ea.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Ricky Nixon selling dodgy footballs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back