Ricky Ponting Cricket 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved this game as a kid. Up until Big Ant came along with Don Bradman cricket this seriously held up as one of the better cricket games around.

I was also that kid who changed the names of every single player to their real names

That was one of my favourite games growing up on the PS2 especially with the challenges and competitions you had to compete to unlock pictures and trophies in your personal cabinet and getting teams out for 0 all the time and scoring truck loads of runs as well 🤣

Those memories were the best 😍

That was one of my favourite games growing up on the PS2 especially with the challenges and competitions you had to compete to unlock pictures and trophies in your personal cabinet and getting teams out for 0 all the time and scoring truck loads of runs as well 🤣

Those memories were the best 😍
I always liked setting the pitch to damp and setting overhead conditions to humid and then bowling massive inswingers

I always liked setting the pitch to damp and setting overhead conditions to humid and then bowling massive inswingers

Haha exactly and always pitching it up right at the stumps at yorker length as well 🤣

Easy way of getting a wicket every ball I say ;)

Sorry but it doesn’t hold a candle to Shane Warne Cricket 99
GE8ggui.gif

Was a massive fan of Ashes 2009 cricket and still play it on my laptop to this day. Only annoying thing is you can't change the names of the aussie and england players as they were all licensed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricky Ponting Cricket 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back