RIP Chris Toce

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Platinum

All Australian
Mar 25, 2022
AFL Club
GWS
A man who did great work at the Saints, no doubt spending thousands of hours away from his family as he travelled nation wide looking for the next Saints stars. Chris found some absolute gems, Wilkie being one of his finest.

His legacy will hopefully be profound at the Saints as the boys he selected lead the re-birth of our much loved football club.

Thoughts to his young family.

RIP 😢

Last edited:

Awful news. I loved this guy's work, sad he exited the club like he did. I guess he went out doing what he loved, the best you can hope for.

My condolences to his family, take comfort in knowing he is well loved within the St Kilda BF family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Chris Toce.

Condolences to the family and friends.

We were all shocked to see him depart the club, and I know many would have been happy to retain him instead of bringing SOS in.

It looked like his star was just about to rise at the Tigers too.

Thank you Chris for everything you did for the Saints.

Incredibly sad news...........when I saw heard the news last night I went into mild shock....I couldn't believe it.

I was very fortunate to get a guernsey to a supporter function late 2022.

As it turned out,Chris was the special guest speaker....being our chief recruiter,the anticipation to hear him speak was enormous.

He was a great speaker who had a very good sense of humor.........his knowledge inside and out of all players in the comp was very very impressive..........he even "dropped" the names of a few players from other clubs that we were "right into"

That certainly raised a few eyebrows....can't remember their names......I think I'm getting early dementia ....lol.

I left thinking "we're in very good hands"

Unfortunately.....Chris's tenure at the Saints didn't go too much longer.

It really hits home yet again how you can know someone/know of someone......blink.....and their gone.

Condolences to Family and friends.

RIP Chris.

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP Chris Toce

Remove this Banner Ad

Back