Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You wish Wacky, if SM misses you someone else will be there to finish the job. One for all and all for one out our way!
Id probably encourage my Fury teammates to get the ball instead of going head hunting but hey whatever floats your boat.

I for one hope there is an all in brawl though. Havent seen or been in one of them for years

Welcome to Punt Road Gumballs, built by the best child labour ever to feel the lash......... You might delude yourselves that this is a mere finals training run, but the scars that you receive this week will haunt you for the rest of the season........ Out in Straight Sets.
Even Tomic can beat you guys.

Id probably encourage my Fury teammates to get the ball instead of going head hunting but hey whatever floats your boat.

I for one hope there is an all in brawl though. Havent seen or been in one of them for years

We plan on going the ball but hope your in our way so we get the added bonus of putting your blokes on their arse before collecting the ball

I'll take care of this one Captain!

You're still trying to look after your dental hygiene

You wish Wacky, if SM misses you someone else will be there to finish the job. One for all and all for one out our way!

You Gumbots couldn't hit the side of a barn.......... even if that barn could viewed from space.

Even Tomic can beat you guys.

images

Yep and you'd be the little pick running round the back of packs, sneako-ing people from behind! Come in the Centre circle though so I can show how it's done while facing someone
Pretty confident id be the big bloke in there starting it actually

I'll take care of this one Captain!
So thats how were going to play this one again. Your going to flirt with me all week :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You Gumbots couldn't hit the side of a barn.......... even if that barn could viewed from space.

Lucky your oval is not on a farm so we won't need to bother then will we? Just remember to duck, drop and roll when you get near the footy because we are coming at ya's !!

Im actually quite happy you guys have qualified already for finals. Didnt want to have to go all tank mode this week to assure you finish above the Wonders.

But im just curious have you sacked BoshtrichBurger yet??? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back