Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL you guys. Just won 3 out of last 4 and would still be half a shot without that silly penalty point.

Lucky you guys are locked into finals already ;)

LOL you guys. Just won 3 out of last 4 and would still be half a shot without that silly penalty point.

Lucky you guys are locked into finals already ;)
Shoulda coulda woulda. Fact of the matter is the Furies are eliminated, we're still a shot at back to back :D

The FF team a mere shell of there former selves The fight in them left long ago.
Bollocks.

If you weren't so yellow, you might have had a chance at the Furies

But then, you do have Bieber looks, old timer.

hAE42BCEA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bollocks.

If you weren't so yellow, you might have had a chance at the Furies

But then, you do have Bieber looks, old timer.

hAE42BCEA
Hang on! I was approached over a number of seasons to re- join you lot, including last season, I declined and have a shiny badge to show for my loyalty
Nothin yellow about that whatsoever precious Now take the time to wash that gritty sand out of ya vagina as you seem highly irritated

Hang on! I was approached over a number of seasons to re- join you lot, including last season, I declined and have a shiny badge to show for my loyalty
Nothin yellow about that whatsoever precious Now take the time to wash that gritty sand out of ya vagina as you seem highly irritated
Tell it how it really was mellowyellow . You came back begging and we had to get a few of fumbler's nephews to throw shoes at you to get rid of you again. If you take off that green plastic next time, we might take you back in at the Furies

hB288CB2E

Throwing shoes at a player shows how much you really care about them :confused:

mellowyellow is a valued member of our club, a Premiership player who is a major reason why we have taken the club to another level.

He has a home with us so tell those nephews to grab the shoes and nick off before they get placed in a not so comfy parts of your body

Tell it how it really was mellowyellow . You came back begging and we had to get a few of fumbler's nephews to throw shoes at you to get rid of you again. If you take off that green plastic next time, we might take you back in at the Furies

hB288CB2E
^^^^^^
Exhibit A : living life detached from reality

And as you can see I'm s******ing at fumbler messenger boys feeble attempt to put the hit on me.

I hope you lot show more fight then this on Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back