Preview Rnd 1 - Fremantle vs North Melbourne 24th March 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the first season I can think of in a while where I'm more apathetic than excited about the year ahead prior to our first game.

Hopefully the boys can show enough on Sunday to give us some hope we're on an upward trajectory.

I see you now get access to the river room and sky view with cat A membership, do they serve full strength beer in those rooms?

thanks

Final 22.

TEAM v NORTH MELBOURNE

Backs: Joel Hamling, Alex Pearce, Luke Ryan

Half backs: Reece Conca, Nathan Wilson, Travis Colyer

Centre: Ed Langdon, Nat Fyfe, Bradley Hill

Half forwards: Adam Cerra, Cam McCarthy, Michael Walters

Forwards: Hayden Ballantyne, Matt Taberner, Rory Lobb

Followers: Sean Darcy, Andrew Brayshaw, David Mundy

Interchange: Bailey Banfield, Ethan Hughes, Darcy Tucker, Lachie Schultz

Final 22.

TEAM v NORTH MELBOURNE

Absolutely great team, given the circumstances. Cover in all areas. Looking forward to Tucker in the midfield role. Schultz debut. Excited for once this week with Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final 22.

TEAM v NORTH MELBOURNE

Tabs getting up just changes the whole forward line.. Lobb/Tabs/McCarthy is not too bad now. Cerra at half forward will be handy too. Walters/Ballas should stay in the 50.
Tabs with the quick turnaround to get fit.. kudos

That team actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it was going to. A shame about Bewley missing ahead of Ballas but I suppose it's just Ross being faithful.

Stoked for Schultz and glad to see Cerra up forward.

I'm putting a pineapple on us to win.

Giro deserved to play imo after all the work he'd put in over summer but I won't lie, pretty damn excited to see Schultzy debut!
Yeah I really like Giro but I struggle to see where he plays, I see him as a natural winger with a huge tank but he's not going to displace Hill or Langdon in that role.

That team actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it was going to. A shame about Bewley missing ahead of Ballas but I suppose it's just Ross being faithful.

Stoked for Schultz and glad to see Cerra up forward.

I'm putting a pineapple on us to win.
Bewley and North talked about all preseason. Interesting with them. I’m sure they’ll put in a good stint for Peel. At least there’s positives there.

Yeah I really like Giro but I struggle to see where he plays, I see him as a natural winger with a huge tank but he's not going to displace Hill or Langdon in that role.
He’s smaller too. He’s a nippy type. Maybe half forward? But he’s an endurance runner. But yeah agree with you, where does he fit?

Bewley and North talked about all preseason. Interesting with them. I’m sure they’ll put in a good stint for Peel. At least there’s positives there.
To me, it sounded like Bewley was training the house down but in the intraclub and JLT games, just didn't carry that through and take his spot, but I thought he deserved a go ahead of Ballas and even Colyer after their poor showings in the JLT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Rnd 1 - Fremantle vs North Melbourne 24th March 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back